Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Saturday - Clapham Common Movie Magic & WJD

Login/Join to Participate

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
For anyone who fancies a cheap evening at the movies Oceans 11 is playing for free on Clapham Common as part of Totally London Campaign.

Forecast for tomorrow is 25C and sunshine!!

Movie does not start till 9 (probably later as it has to get dark first) so bring your poi, juggling stuff etc. and lets to enjoy!!

Oh and tomorrow is World Juggling Day so lets celebrate!

Hope to see you down there

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
But lets not forget the party in Kent

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
I wish I could go BamBam but I am very very broke, even a night in the pub would be taxing my wallet this month but I'm sure Clapham common will be a gigglefest although your presence will be missed

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
Count me in, sounds fun

I will be in clapham, around 6:00ish

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

Sir_Sheepold hand
725 posts

Posted:
Hey Kat

Was great meeting ya yesterday. Couldn't have hoped for a nicer day to sit around on the common.

Hopefully see ya again at Reclaim the Beach

Take it easy

Spoiling Christmas for small children since 2003.

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Good seeing you guys on Saturday, shame it got so suddenly cold come sundown.

On our way back across the common we came across a group of people playing instruments, singing and doing capoeira, very nice indeed. Did not see any fire poi, we left before the film ended as well though.

- W B Yeats