• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Have Any Poi Ball festival or something in Washington state?

Login/Join to Participate

~Cozy Heart~

~Cozy Heart~

Total posts: 12
Posted:I wonder if there any kind of festival for gather together with poi ball and fire and thing like that in Washington state in USA???? I hope so Really want to go to get experience from it and would love to see it.

~Cozy Heart~

Delete Topic

Gidg
BRONZE Member since Apr 2003

Gidg

Super Gidg!!!!

Total posts: 8506
Posted:I can't speak for Washington, but if you are close to the Oregon boarder there is a fire gathering under one of the bidges in downtown portland on the first sunday of the month. If you want something more frequent, there's always Poi in the Park. Laurelhurst park, sundays about 1:00

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is NOT.
Proud member of the HoP DPS.
Sanity is a highly overrated state of mind.
I'm normal ... it's everyone else that's crazy.

Gidg

Delete

Gidg
BRONZE Member since Apr 2003

Gidg

Super Gidg!!!!

Total posts: 8506
Posted:Oops forgot No fire at laurelhurst.

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is NOT.
Proud member of the HoP DPS.
Sanity is a highly overrated state of mind.
I'm normal ... it's everyone else that's crazy.

Gidg

Delete