MichalBRONZE Member
489 posts

Posted:
LBC Radio (London) have asked to run a feature on the Apex poi courses on their Saturday slot (3-6pm) - a sure sign that poi is taking over the world! Yippee! Not that people will get much idea of what it's all about over the radio..... But if you want to hear it, 97.3fm on Sat 5th April between 3-6pm, hosted by rowland rivron and janice vee.

michal@juggler.net

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
bugger.,...im at work...

oh well , i shall find a way to listen and to spin religiously for the rest of time!

boo!

looks like it is taking over the world though..

well, with cassandra as our goddess and um...ahhh... *mental note: malcolm or dom, malcolm or dom, malcolm or dom, um....poo...* and Dom (cos ive never seen malcolm spin but i know Dom is rediculously good at stuff in general) as our God we can surely take over the world!

MichalBRONZE Member
489 posts

Posted:
also a feature in this weeks Time Out magazine, London - health section page 30. It's ...erm...very small (and I didn't say fire was safe like they say I did!) but hey, they know we're out there...

michal@juggler.net

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
out where?

anyway...i managed to book the day off work.. (primaraly to listen tot he radio...and secondary to work on the single most imnportant peice of coursework in my life)

anyhoo...off to pippin

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
im listening now....

its really wierd...im listening to the voices and saying who i know..

wow!

im listening now!!

MichalBRONZE Member
489 posts

Posted:
Yeah, it was erm.. wierd to hear ourselves.. I only said a couple of stupid things (in the excitememnt of the moment!) and I think I sound about twelve (!) but it was really good fun to do! Thanks to Teleika, Boaz, Tom, Miranda, Tamar, Charlie and Shawn for coming out to do the show with me! If any of you want to hear the interview you can download it from www.poispinning.com.

michal@juggler.net