.draevonBRONZE Member
92 posts

Posted:
Hello everyone ...

We have received an awful lot of emails over recent months from people wanting to know what's going on with Incendium. After a long bout of 'personal conflicts', the members of Incendium decided to disband for a long deserved break. At the time, we weren't sure if Incendium was ever going to regroup. In the meantime we have received a lot of emails from people wanting to meet up and train with us. This has motivated us to get Incendium up and running once again.

So then ...

Incendium Group Therapy sessions will be resuming every second Sunday, beginning with Sunday the 29th of December. Training sessions will start at 6pm and run through until around 8:30ish, depending on numbers and enthusiasm. Everyone is welcome no matter how much experience you have so please don't be afraid to come along. Spectators are also welcome.

We will have a large bucket of kerosene that you can share with us for a gold coin donation, or you're welcome to bring down your own fuel. If you have your own fire toys, bring them along. If you don't have any equipment yet, we have some practice equipment that you can use. We can also help you buy and/or make your own equipment if you decide that you'd like your own stuff.

Once again, Group Therapy sessions will be held at Norfolk Park on Shore Street in Cleveland, just outside of Brisbane. If you're driving in, there are plenty of car parks available at the end of Middle Street, or if you're catching the train, the Cleveland train station is right across the road.

If you would like to add your email address to the Group Therapy mailing list, please send us an email with 'subscribe - group therapy' in the subject line from that address. This way we can keep you informed on what Incendium is up to, where we are travelling, and when you can catch up with us for a spot of training.

from.Ðraevon & Corsica
of Incendium

www.incendium.org

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Your 'Group Therapy' is on the same night as Burleigh Beat. (which rocks)
Ill be going to Burleigh to see my beautiful Hippie friends.

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Even though not many people showed up .I stilled enjoyed myself .
Especially running around on my stilts

Anyperson can acheive anything if they do not have anyfear in their heart

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
Ðraevon & Corsica,

Group Therapy is a great thing for pyros! Good to see your revival.

Valura, is Burleigh Beat a pyro gathering, or what is it?

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Hey mikey
Oh yes it is a pyro thing...originally started by my very very good friends that run the Three Worlds (fire and juggling store) at Burleigh Heads at the gold coast..
Starts at 6.30 every sunday night until about 10.00...Massive crowds gather..one sunday I was told they had counted close to 400 people..
Loads of fun and BEAUTIFUL funky fairy people...fire, some of the best drumming on the gold coast and friendship....I wish you could come...

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Sorry i won't be comeing to the next one . I'll E-mail you when im in brisbane next .

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk