Blaze NetworksBRONZE Member
41 posts

Posted:
Hey peeps in Vancouver.... Public Dreams will be holding their Annual First Night on Tuesday December 31st, down at Grandville Island, Vancouver. So..... yeah... just informing you all about it..... there might be a spin jam after the event... so come down to Grandville Islad and join in the festivities.... i'll be spinning fire at the steps of the Emily Carr Insitution!! hope to see you all there... PLUS... if you want to hook up and MAKE a SET spin jam.... message here... thanks!

hrm... lets burn stuff.... jah!

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
*message*

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

Blaze NetworksBRONZE Member
41 posts

Posted:
YES.. thats right... MESSEGE... and what even ironic is that.. i was in english class while i was typing that out... HAHA... stupid me... thanks bram...

hrm... lets burn stuff.... jah!

swiftythefireguymember
61 posts

Posted:
first knighrt in whistler this year for me still lookin for others to join me drop me a line

dont ever ask me whta time it is ?where are we? or are we there yet? because the time is now!we here !and we wil never be there !