SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
Hmmm - Not doing fire enough, and since some people can't make Sundayz or South London.......

Kool, right, being fire addict......(doesn't nearly sum it up but hey )......we go do fire at every opportunity.....well most.....well we do (believe it or not) have lives which we organise around our fire nights, sorry I mean have to arrange our fire nights around but.......(get the fekking point yes?)......

We go out on random fire nights which (coz I don't organise them), normally come up at last minute.

Normally this also means kinda East London or Waterloo area......If you want me to e-mail you details as and when they come up, text them to you or just simply call you up....please PM me with your contact details (AND obviously the nights u r available, and how you want me to get hold of you) and I'll make sure you know about them when we do.......

ALSO - If u guys have any random nights kicking off.....PLEEEEEEZE Let me know about it at first opportunity - along with directions........

I make no apologoies for any short notice ones coz they're normally the best ones........

Even if I'm not there, I'll make sure that I pass detailage on.........

DO NOT STICK YOUR DETAILS UP ON THIS POST - (unless u want the whole of HOP and any lurker types getting your number etc....) or you have anything to add - ie calling me a muppet etc...

Koolade, we normally go out once a week/fortnight just to get a fire fix when the weather's nice.......so b4 summer's over (be about next wednesday-ish LOL ) and the rain sets in again we'll be making use of the dryness.

I wont invite anyone that I don't get an official "invite me 2" PM from - even if I know you coz I hate spam stuff & I'v bin told off for it already.........

Pleez feel free to come down even if u don't want to do fire/if u haven't got your own wicks/or you don't know anyone - Everyone is fluffy & bouncy I promise.........

LUSH - May your flames burn bright & your wicks never die........xxxxxxxxx

(Edit - Just noticed - 300 posts - yay me)

[ 23 August 2002, 21:40: Message edited by: SmallBoy ]

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
Me me me... Sign me up for those e-mails and I'll swing by to spin fire w/you guys...

Um... While I'm at it...

Kensal Rise is on only for TWO more weeks... In addition they have a party on sunday night to end carnival... 2bps if you bring toys 5bps if you are just a guest (non-swinger )

I hope to see some of you there (DFQ I wanna see you)...

Small sorry for the hijack I just didnt want to start a new thread...

Much love and hugs, Drome

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
Ok I know I am already part of the random spinning crew so I thought I would say hello and if you are having a random spin just look around and I will be there as I am a master at following the random spins around!!!!!

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
Kelly - long time no see babygirl, where u been?
I'll be at Kensal next 2 thursdayz.....

They charged me a fiver to get in even though I was carrying Lisa's Fire Staff......
Fucking blinding party though - Muhahahahaha
Where were u at? - Didn't see u - most disappointed - saw Dom though so all good.

Squat Party WITH Fire.
Heaven & Heaven = Big Phatt Heaven type place

Not jealous of the Reading peeps now......

Apparently they might be doing another one.....check them for details.

PS Thanx for letting me use your shower again Lise - x

Small Lardy Person In Disguise