• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

THE UNITED CHAINS OF FIRE

Total posts: 192
Posted:hello all, justa quick note to ask if anyone is going to the edinburgh festival and who wants to meet up and spin? i was thinking about the 10th of august but this is very flexible!

hope to see you soon!

[ 29 July 2002, 01:33: Message edited by: THE UNITED CHAINS OF FIRE ]

I don't dance. I move to music - Some dumb schmuck, Blue Peter 16/9/02-------------------This morning, I sat on the TV and I watched the Sofa

Delete Topic

Mineiro

Total posts: 262
Posted:probably won't be here, but huge fire crew around so PM me and will get you in touch...would do it myself but busy and late....

R

brain replacement...anyone?

Delete

[Nx?]
BRONZE Member since Nov 2001

[Nx?]

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3749
Posted:hey, I have to be in edinburgh on the 10th for a big party, love to meet up and spin (tho you wont find much poi-joy outta me) gee us a pm closer to the time...

N

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

Delete

Mineiro

Posted:big lunasadh quarry party on the tenth, lots of fire and drums i am guessing...but no me.
when you get here give morgan a call for details on 0131 447 0413(nix you know who i mean) or pop into the office and say hello.
all others i recommend asking nix about 'the office' it is an interesting place.
R

Delete

Mineiro

Posted:otherwise ill be back on the 22nd for multiplays.
and a show in princes st gardens on the 23rd.
x

Delete

brittle
GOLD Member since May 2006

brittle

Total posts: 131
Posted:*bump*

Just found that i will be performing in next years Fringe festival!!!

anyone else going to be there???

What to do in case of fire??? LET IT BURN!

Delete