Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
Has anyone ever thought of other elements to spin with? I was thinking about how it's going to be snowing again here soon. And I had a thought about spinning blocks of ice. Also I was just looking at the t-shirt designs and one of them looks like the person is spinning electrcity. That's probley the most dangerous thing you can spin with :P What other elements could be harnessed and put on the ends of chains? ------------------We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonMost Memerable crowd saying "Hey look that dude's gonna set himself on fire again!"

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Most people have already spun water and air in the form of bubbles. They have battery operated bubble things now so you don't even have to redip! grinI think I got jipped as a kid! tongue------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
Oh I can see it now. Adding a gallon of soapy water to my alrdy vast assortment of fuels. grin That would be magical though spinning super slow and creating rings of drifting bubbles. I did some thinking on spinning electricity. I found that volts don't kill amps do. Which creates the light? Them small touch globes could be afixed to the ends of some chains. Also two sets of jacob's ladders could be swung as clubs. However I think Danger Boy's idea is the best way to do it. Spinning raw electricity would be a good motivating factor for not hitting yourself grinContinuing with the topic I guess you could wire a cage around some plants or grass or flowers and spin that. Wonder what a clod of dirt set-up as sparkly poi would look like grin

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC