GoldenKrispy

Total posts: 60
Posted:Well, today is the day i have been waiting for over the past two years! The day i can declare my GCSE's offically over and done with!!!! Im going to collect them in an hours time, so i'll post them through when i get back!!! I was wondering if anyone else here gets their results today and what they got??? Its all abit exciting isn't it! hehe
Non-Https Image Link
Keep Smiling
Non-Https Image Link
Golden Krispy

Delete Topic

Cassandra

Cassandra

Froggie ... Ribbit !!!

Total posts: 4224
Posted:No idea what a GCSE is, Golden Krispy, but I guess it is some high school exam ?If so, fingers crossedall the bestshine oncassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Delete

GoldenKrispy

Posted:WOW!!!!!!!! I just got my results!!! Im so shocked!! I got 3 C's, 3B's, 2 A's and 3 A*'s!! I got the A*s in Science and Threatre Arts so im so chuffed!! So now i can go to the theatre school i wanted to get into!Cassandra, A GCSE is the end of school exams here. The grading goes from G to A*. C is the average grade. AHHHHHHH!!! I have to go swing poi!!! Keep Smiling
Non-Https Image Link
GoldenKrispy

Delete

xLessThanJakex

Total posts: 155
Posted:Well, I'm not near doing my GCSE's yet but I'm sure it's very.....scary. Well done you scored well,I'm very happy for youF_S[This message has been edited by Fire_Sista (edited 23 August 2001).]

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Delete

CAINED-AND-UNABLE

Total posts: 214
Posted:WELL DONE
Non-Https Image Link
while were showwing of, ive recently got my AS level results.2-As 1-B, and a C i got my As in fine art and design technology, which means i too get onto the couse i wanted to to do fine art, pre-degree course.
Non-Https Image Link
(for those foreigners that dont know, a levels are the exams that one takes after high school, usually between the ages of 16 to 18, before university.)

Delete

Annie C

Total posts: 40
Posted:Well done G & CIt was quite a few years ago I did those baby's I can tell you and I was really nervous, I hate exams...never gonna sit one again...so hats off to you....so watcha gonna do now????Annie C
Non-Https Image Link

Delete

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:I did mine years ago as well (1990 in fact) and i did really quite badly. I got an F for Art
Non-Https Image Link
. And now i do art for a living. Odd that!Just goes to show you: Schoolin' dont mean nothin . . .
Non-Https Image Link
------------------C@ntus

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

Posted:3A's1B2C's2D'sand a pass so im quite happy

Delete

Blackbird

Total posts: 337
Posted:French: A*Music: AGeography: A (I was robbed... bastards)Latin: A*English language: A*/A*English lit.: AHistory: A*Mathematics: A*Biology: A*Physics: A*Chemistry: A*Back to school tomorrow... I'm doing further maths, chemistry, physics and critical thinking for A-level - fun fun fun...------------------"O! for a muse of fire, that would ascend the brightest heaven of invention." - William ShakespeareCheck out my Online Gallery! Å Ĉ К я

x X x Ĉ К я x X x

Delete

Posted:Now thats just taking the PISS!!

Delete

GoldenKrispy

Posted:Christ Blackbird, thats well good!! Seeing as your showing off what u got for each subject
Non-Https Image Link
so am I!!!Religious Education - CMaths - CGerman Short Course - CFrench - BEnglish Lit - BENglish LAng - BInformtaion Tech. - AGraphic Design - ADouble Science - A* A*Drama and Theatre Arts - A*im pleased
Non-Https Image Link
GOLDEN

Delete

Jangla

Total posts: 155
Posted:Well done you lot - very impressive! Was a while ago I took mine (manged to get 14 of the little puppies though!) but I have looked into teaching for a cramming school and the syllabus is no easier than when I was at Secondary school.Kudos to all of you.......and for all of you who didn't quite get what you wanted: I missed my university point requirement by 12 points and they STILL let me in! It's not the end of the world but a way of challenging you further - keep plugging.------------------"We are all of us in the gutter but some of us are looking up at the stars."

---------------------With a bit of luck, his life was ruined; always thinking that just behind some narrow door, in his favourite bars, men in red woolen suits are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.

Delete

miggyz

Total posts: 1
Posted:I'm trying to remember when I did mine, but it was sooooo long ago now!!! 1986 I think, before they had GCSEs! I did O levels, and got nine of them, 2A's, 4B's & 3C's. A levels came out a bit better, 2A's, 2B's and 1C, but I went a bit crazy at uni!!!! Failed my first year, dropped out of my first second year, failed my 2nd second year quite impressively (averaged 14.5% over about 12 exams!!!) and now I have a good job earning pots of cash so I'm not sorry. I had a great time.I wish I'd known about poi then.....<fx> sigh </fx>

MiggyzAnyone seen my wombat?

Delete

Blackbird

Total posts: 337
Posted:turns out i got 1% off stars in music and geog... getting them remarked... wish me luck!

x X x Ĉ К я x X x

Delete