Buzz!member
18 posts

Posted:
Hello all of you beautiful Poi artists! Stefan and I have rented a car (please take a moment of silence for our beloved van.... sniff, sniff....)and are now back on the road! (Please take a moment to say YAY!!!!) We will be in Paris on the 27th and hope to have BEAUTIFUL weather for a workshop on the 28th.So here´s the official invite!DAY:Tuesday the 28th!TIME: 6:00ish! until and into the dark!PLACE:Meeting in the Tino Rossi Garden at the foot of the Institut du Monde Arabe . A garden by the seine river with little amphitheatres. this is where the fire people gather in the summer week ends for drums and fire spinning. Rendez-vous au Jardin Tino Rossi au bord de la Seine. il est situe au pied de l'Institut du Monde Arabe. Metro gare d'austerlitz ou Jussieu.le jardin le long de la seine comporte des mini amphi theatres.If you have any questions then please ask!buzzlambert@hotmail.com Looking foward to seeing you there for more poi lessons and play! Bring your poi or use ours, bring a drum or your dancin´ feet!Much love,buzz!

Some say the World will end in Fire, Some say in Ice.
From what I've tasted of Desire, I hold with those who favor Fire.

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Can't wait to see u guys and have this awesome workshop in Paris. Dask, any chance you could make it ?Nomad... well... a bit too far, huh ? winkThe van was a brave and good van and it will always be in my heart smileHow about our beautiful brittish neighbours ? anyone coming through Paris ?Shine on and again YAYCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

nomadBRONZE Member
retired
356 posts

Posted:
Cassandra, i wish i was with you for that gathering. Keep warming the city up, I'll be back eventually!Nomad

4,224 posts

Posted:
Nomad, We are waiting for you winkKathryn, are you still in Paris ?shine onCassandra

MilkManmember
6 posts

Posted:
hmmmmmmm.....gives a new meaning to city of lights, doesn't it?sorry i can't join you but i am sending my love so you are sure not to have clouds that day.

4,224 posts

Posted:
Milkman ... I have the feeling I know who you are... If it is you, I'll miss you on that workshop, petit Prince. If it is not "you" and if I don't know you, then wherever you are, sorry you can't join us ! City of light and fire ... I am so happy when I think that a few months ago my first post here was "anyone coming to Paris" with loneliness in my heart ...life is beautiful !Dask, are you there ? I'll try to email you then.Shine onCassandra

daskmember
53 posts

Posted:
hi,It's been a long time since my last post...And what I see ... a poi workshop in Paris. Yeeeeaaaaah !!!!!On the 28th of August frown I quit definitly my job the 31th of august... maybe I could have make it to paris in september (1 month of holiday before study) but it's not possible for me the 28th. GGGrrrrrrr... Anyway I wish you a fantastic weather and a very good time (at least I'm sure about this last point) Have fun for me, I will think about you so enjoy the meeting my spirit will be with you grin

o]-[DasK]-[o

4,224 posts

Posted:
frownhopefully next time ?come and visit Paris, Ok ?shine oncass

daskmember
53 posts

Posted:
Next time I promise !!!I have to see a few friends in their natural environnement (ie: not in brittany) and for sure I won't miss to drop you a line for a spin near the Institut du monde arabe. It must be really beautifull and I need an experienced guide to make me visit the fire side of Paris tongueHave fun Tuesday!!!

o]-[DasK]-[o

GoldenKrispymember
60 posts

Posted:
Well I say, Cassandra, ur lucky to have that in ur city!! I wish we could have workshops in cornwall, england, but unfortunately hardly anyone knows what poi is let alone spin poi!! I so wish i could make it to paris to spon with you guys!! I wish the best of weather!! Make sure you post back and tell us how it went!!Keep Smiling grinGoldenKrispy

4,224 posts

Posted:
Now that i've been explained what the word bumping up means, allow me to bump that thread up. If everything goes well (ie no rain) the workshop is tomorrow...Anyone from the board wants to join us ? yeeha !Looking forward to it big time !!!!Shine on Cassandra