• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

NothingsPerfect

Total posts: 79
Posted:Tonight I got my first ever successful behind the back waist wrap! Forward direction right side, 2 beat. Yayyyy. So far I can only go into it from a btb weave though. Will have to work on that.

~And when the day arrives I'll become the sky, and I'll become the sea, and the sea will come to kiss me for I am going home. Nothing can stop me now.~

Delete Topic

PK_
BRONZE Member since Dec 2001

PK_

Lambretta Fanatic

Total posts: 4991
Posted:wicked man learning them feels so good doesnt it .

now you need the carry and the 3 beat on the other side good uck they all start to flow, a little tip, turn you head and face the direction of your poi, and feel that little extra reach will help no end.

PK.

"To be an angel, one need not have wings.
In giving love there is an equal grace.
Nor need one seek the aura in the face,
As love unveils the beauty of all things."

*Francois Couperin.

Delete

NothingsPerfect

Total posts: 79
Posted:quote:Originally posted by 1112:
a little tip, turn you head and face the direction of your poi, and feel that little extra reach will help no end. Yeah, no kidding, you kinda have to "know" that you can reach far enough...it helps that your body learns to avoid hitting yourself in the face.
When I was practicing with just my left hand doing btb ww on the right my friend remarked "whoa, it looks like you have two right hands."
Can't wait to get all the rest of this wonderful world of moves.

~And when the day arrives I'll become the sky, and I'll become the sea, and the sea will come to kiss me for I am going home. Nothing can stop me now.~

Delete

melting
BRONZE Member since Jan 2006

melting

journeyman

Total posts: 76
Posted:my mind is only just starting to comprehend what my body is meant to be doing ill get back to you if i figure it out

are you gonna drink that?

Delete