TopHat
Total posts: 34
Posted:I was just mucking around then and I don't know if others can do it or not but has anyone ever tried a split way cross over? Well it's a new move in my mind now and I think it looks pretty cool. I've been concentrating on more of the difficult moves and I forgot that basic ones look just as good... Well I hope I've given a new move to others, even though I'm sure so many other people must know it.

Ouch! Eep! Damn Leg Hair stop getting in the way!

Delete Topic

phunky
old hand
Total posts: 877
Posted:A description of the move might help a bit.

Delete

TopHat
Total posts: 34
Posted:Meh...

I thought the title gave it away. Anywho, you spin your pois at your side, one going and forward one going backward, doesn't matter which does which. Then, you do a cross over... Simple. If you find that they hit, bring one hand higher then the other.

Ouch! Eep! Damn Leg Hair stop getting in the way!

Delete

phunky
old hand
Posted:ahhh ic, sorry it's late lol. I know the move, i do it a lot when i turn butterflys. My apologies if i sounded a little harsh.

Delete

Shouden-CrD
Veteran Member
Total posts: 495
Posted:this sounds like half a low wave....

-=razyRaverude=-

Delete

phunky
old hand
Posted:No it's just a figure 8 except one of the poi is going in reverse.

Delete