• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

DIANNA

Total posts: 55
Posted:ok, so i have this new move i take my poi and start to to a back wards spin but i let my sholders get in the way this wraps around my shoulders and goes normal back wards spin were i just go back to my other moves but is this a real move?------------------

Delete Topic

SickpuPpy

SickpuPpy

Ninja Rockstar!

Total posts: 1100
Posted:Yes.

Jesus helps me trick people.

Delete

phunky

old hand

Total posts: 877
Posted:shhhh, its a secret!------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

Delete

Shouden-CrD
SILVER Member since Apr 2001

Veteran Member

Total posts: 495
Posted:Dianna,Just about anything that you do with your poi is considered a move. The "move" you talk about is actually a wrap. I believe this would be a shoulder/arm wrap. Looks cool if you combine this with waist wraps and leg wraps.PLURRR

-=razyRaverude=-

Delete

digital milk

Total posts: 37
Posted:what about the move where i get them tangled around my neck and nearly suffocate? whats that called? suicide? :P pointless post.. yay!

Delete

Aurora (1/2 a firesister)
GOLD Member since Jan 2002

enthusiast

Total posts: 249
Posted:pointlessness: 7Funniness: 10relatabiltiy: %100

Om Namah Sivaya

Delete

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:Digital, that's the move that i did which caused me to bury my first set of poi in the garden.I warned them if they tried to kill me again my measures would be drastic. But would they listen?

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

digital milk

Total posts: 37
Posted:when poi attack.. part 3

Delete

SickpuPpy

SickpuPpy

Ninja Rockstar!

Posted:Mr. Digimilk, I think only those of us in the states are going to get that one.

Delete

Chakan

Total posts: 68
Posted:cool so hitting yerself in the crotch is considered a move... awesome.. *ticks that off the list

Delete

Newborn

Posted:Wow so my new move where doing BTB weave and smacking myself in the face with my beaming poi is a new move great!!!go the black eye to prove it!!!one of the most perculiar things is after a night out with poi waking up in the morning with multiple bruises and not knowing where u got them from! ------------------www.fire4hire.co.uk - in constructionwww.ampcast.com/djmdma

Beamers Hurt but double Beamers r u insane???Well actually...yes i am!

Delete

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:That's a night out on the lash your thinking of there. You know you got them from poi because you wake up and say "ow - bruises....oh - poi.....". With alcohol, on the other hand. You wake and go "ow - bruises, what the f....? Where on earth am i? Who in all creation is that? Uh oh......" Then fumble round for a knife so you can hack your arm off rather than wake him/her up.Never happens to me I hasten to add. I'm told I don't drink enough....------------------C@ntusThere's only one way of life and that's your own.

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

SickpuPpy

SickpuPpy

Ninja Rockstar!

Posted:ROFLMAO @ Cantus!!!Too true, too true!------------------If you love something, set it on fire.

Delete

DIANNA

Posted:lol

Delete