Kosmik Lunatikmember
58 posts

Posted:
I just wanted to take a minute and say kudos to everybody. There are so many new moves popping up. Its crazy and there just getting iller and iller. I have trouble keeping up. I just want to see someone bust out with every move talked about in the threads. People are taking it to a new level and I feel like Im at the front with all you peeps. Much Im getting kinda sappy. Keep up the good work.PeaceMatty

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
They say you know you're getting old when you can no longer understand what the kids are talking about.Looks like it's time to start buying slippers and writing my memoirs.....------------------C@ntus

Meh

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
I'm with Cantus...Sorry dude, (old saying now) but apart from the new level stuff, most of your slang just lost me completely.(old crackly voice)"In the old days...we all used to speak the same language, until that stupid thing with the babel tower..."How about an explanation of 1. Iller2. SappyCoz i don't know if they are slang or spelling mistakes.Cheers Kosmik...------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Kosmik Lunatikmember
58 posts

Posted:
Sorry about that, guess it's just me.kudos: AppreciationIller: BetterSappy: soft, mushy (I don't know)I was just extending my poi appreciation.Maybe I'll be happy silently next time

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
*sigh*what new moves? :0------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

GaBBeRave19member
72 posts

Posted:
BHB reverse 9beat weave testical wrap

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
That's and old move :P------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

Kosmik Lunatikmember
58 posts

Posted:
Im just saying, I never seen anyone let go of there poi and then catch them between there legs.Or do all the other things that are popping up. So if there are no new moves/creatures/altercations, Then you can come on over to Massachusetts and show me all the non-new moves PHUNKY.

Auger282member
81 posts

Posted:
EDITED_BY: Auger282 (1429498899)

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
Sorry, im just bitter at the fact no one really post new moves. In fact, i doubt there are any moves in poi that have not been done by someone in the world, its just that not all spinners go to this messageboard. I think the move that you referred to was something i came up with (err, someone probably came up with it before not being cocky or anything) The only ones that pop out of my head that have posted a revelant move(s) are pozee and his wraps, Bassman and his split-time ttn (mad props would have never thought to do a ttn in split-time). But hey, i dont see why i have to go to Massachusetts to prove anything. Come down here if you wanna see :P------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

Kosmik Lunatikmember
58 posts

Posted:
Ya I guess your right I was just bullshitting anyway Much lovematty

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
I think its a waste of time to think about whether or not a new move is *really* a new move. Is it new to you? did you come up with it on your own? Then its a new move..or else there is no such thing. - although - I guess there are new moves coming out in juggling that have probly never been done before they were 'invented' eg I dont think many ppl were doing a 5 ball Mills' Mess in Medieval times, so perhaps ppl are pushing the boundaries of twirling too...? I dunno why wed never hear about it tho (and we dont). I know if I saw someone doing something that I thought was ground breaking I'd make tracks to the nearest web terminal and post a description...Josh

BongoCIHmember
16 posts

Posted:
I think that people will always push the boundaries. Eg I pulled some of the moves off here and worked em out, and took em to a group of friends that we hang out with in the park. They were amazed and never thought of it. Another example, I have a friend who used to do nunckuchus (those two sticks joined by chain), and he picked up poi and began all these amazing jumps and spinny things I had never thought of before. I think this site is a great idea, and as more and more people add their opinions, trials of moves and stuff, that new things will pop up from the discussions.