• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Beginner Poi Moves > two person inter-weaved butterfly

Login/Join to Participate

dangerboy

dangerboy

original member

Total posts: 205
Posted:According to the laws of physics, this does work. It needs a lot of practice and a lot of confidence. Here's the breakdown:Two people facing eachother spinning foreward slowly move towards eachother. Their poi will start doing a butterfly on either side of their bodies (ie, person1's right hand and person2's left hand). Simple yet effective, and would look very impressive. ------------------Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath, fire my spirit

Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath, fire my spirit

Delete Topic

Amber
GOLD Member since Mar 2001

Amber

Total posts: 48
Posted:that does sound really pretty.have to try that

Delete

Pele
BRONZE Member since Dec 2000

Pele

the henna lady

Total posts: 6193
Posted:Sounds like something to tr at the spinfest sincce I haven't any other poiers here.Thanks DB, hope the hands are better
Non-Https Image Link

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Delete

FireSpirit
SILVER Member since Mar 2001

FireSpirit

Classic 90's Fire Dancer... Poi, Staff, Doubles, and Breathing

Total posts: 743
Posted:Me and my Sister did something like that a few years back. We where tring new duet moves , but started in a behind the back butterfly, moved as close together as possible and one did the over the head butterfly (over both our heads)and the other did some sort of backwards low butterfly behind both backs. it works for a while but if not timed right you both will get hit in the back of the head.P.S Pele I couldn't find your Ground Rolling Room.
Non-Https Image Link
I would love to read how you do this. Maby write some more in it so it goes to the top of the listings again.
Non-Https Image Link

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
IT CONSUMES, AND DISTROYS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!

Delete