Page:
CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
OK ... so to all of you who thought this was gonna be a thread about orgies and stuff... please go to the "better than sex" or "women and sex" thread, thank you

when I visited Barcelona last week end, my friend Buzz and his girlfriend threw a "massage party". the idea is that you gather friends who either practice massage or are just interested , put pillows and massage tables in a room, cook some good food, put on some nice relaxing tunes and teach / massage eachother.

yes, i can see how so many of you will make jokes about it

BUT, for what it's worth let me tell you what it made me realize : touch is an underestimated treasure nowadays and either includes violence or sex. People don't touch so much, they forget that it wan be a warm and simple way to connect with others.

I speak little spanish, and not catalan at all, knew hardly anyone there and yet I really had fun giving and receiving massages and learnt a lot.

No, noone got naked, I did not see anyone do anything "sensual", or giggle hysterically cause they felt uncomfortable or make cynical comments. that's not what people came for. I guess you could turn that energy into sexual energy too and that's another choice, but it was absolutely not the case here. it was all genuine and nice. And it felt good.

Just thought I'd share that with you, maybe some of you will think it's a good idea.

shine on
cassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Ah! You're so sweet. Gonna make me blush.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

Page: