Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 7,091    Replies: 47
"Well Ill tell you a little story and I want to hear what you think of this.Myself and Ann (my fiance) decided we would take a little day trip to Portrush on the train on Sunday. We had ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,856    Replies: 32
"Post deleted by Dirty Marmite Spider"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,176    Replies: 4
"For those of you in the UK, I've just updated my webpage on how to make electric sock by adding the Maplin product codes of the main components (LEDs, switch etc).Maplins is the UK equi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,624    Replies: 15
"I just wondered who the best DOCTOR WHO was for other peeps First person to name them all in order wins a lollipop"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,829    Replies: 7
"Amused me for much longer than it should have done"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,262    Replies: 15
"I have been told that this type of Art is not considered as a branch of dance. Is this true an argument that is storming through my brain. XF "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,585    Replies: 25
"U know how weird it feel to walk out of your house and wonder if there is a solar eclips and nobody told you.Because the Yellow and dark...and the sun is pink.Then u notice all the ash ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,062    Replies: 5
"Hey! Does anyone out there know the names of the wolf goddess Moro's two wolf children from the movie Princess Mononoke? I can't seem to find the info online and figured maybe someone..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,008    Replies: 4
"hey, sorry to the people who must have thought i was ignoring u in chat room - computer crashed everytime i tried to write anything! its raining again its not good! I have so ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 21,715    Replies: 43
"So...something really weird happened to me Sat night after a concert. And on the basis...I was wondering:What's the strangest thing that ever happened to you?Oh...and in case you wanted..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,412    Replies: 15
"So some of you who live in the U.S. and who have been to a doctor within the last year may have heard of HIPAA, the Health Insurance Privacy something-or-other Act.Basically, it's this ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,900    Replies: 24
"Why is it that every time I post...the thread just stops. Or gets closed down. I think I need a hug...."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,305    Replies: 4
"A story is like this: an old man was selling balloons. The beautiful balloon had attracted a lot of children.The white race's child bought the most beautiful balloon. Only a child of bl..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,524    Replies: 2
"Winter comes again.I know Christmas will come soon....I remembered him.I hope receive a card from him.Although I meet him every day,we never greet eath other.I hope he can say hello to ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,067    Replies: 45
"into slot B "
Last Reply by
Views: 4,799    Replies: 24
"Yay!I just saw the northern lights, they were beuuutifull! big bands and shafts of green light in the sky, looking like they were shooting up to a central point above me!thank to my per..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,432    Replies: 19
"Ok so maybe i'm not as scared as that but i'm still pretty damn scared.First proper public performance in a week.Doing it for charity. People are going to sponsor me to play with fire. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,782    Replies: 8
"I could happily kill a few people right now and feel no remorse. I am oozing hatred and bad will.My friend just sent me this email so I herbey curse employees of Ryanair, Home Office (s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,308    Replies: 4
"http://www.wideopenwest.com/~mpotnick1947/pics/poster_final_small.pngIt's for a alternative radio station. I figure theres enough creative people here to come up with a potentially coo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,063    Replies: 42
"Hey,I found this on an irish bb, some purty funny stuff. Well it cracked me up anyway. Ninja style Sorry to the mods if one is not allowed to link to another board I guess it'll b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,102    Replies: 24
"Oh dear... I've been flitting around the place, noticing that there are lots of seriousness and depressive subjects, which I must say I find very interesting. But to keep a balance I th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,593    Replies: 11
"Good luck to Dromepixie in her exam tomorrow Good luck to BamBam and Hels in their move to the new Princess Palace.Good luck to anybody who is doing anything special this wee..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,472    Replies: 1
"Hi Does anyone have any suggestions on how to set up a poi group? All my poi friends have finished uni and moved away so I'm looking for new friends to twirl with. I've started teac..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,176    Replies: 11
"Many of you may know this already, but for those who don't this could be as useful to you as it was for me today.Switching on my PC I got a black screen with the words: -'Data error rea..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,336    Replies: 53
"Well in my humble opinion you should. read on:Phelps To Erect Matthew Shepard Monumentby 365Gay.com Newscenter Staff Posted: October 3, 2003 5:57 p.m. ET (Casper, Wyoming) Anti-gay ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,094    Replies: 18
"Hi all, need help! am starting to do pro preforming and need a stage name! have to incorperate my actual name in it which is GUY, and everyone says GuyFawkes of course! problem though i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,310    Replies: 3
"Once again it has been ages since I have managed to get onlinew so I just thought I would pop in and say hi I am currently doing lots of work at a pub in bath and manage to get to a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,662    Replies: 14
"So today I had a "Standardized Patient Exercise" where I got to practice telling a patient that she has cancer and is going to need a colostomy if she is to survive.Next week I get to t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 14,307    Replies: 15
"The only two kerosene pumps (at service stations) in Perth that I knew of have both been shut down in the last year.Does anyone know of any other service stations in Perth that sell ker..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,795    Replies: 12
"no longer will i look at guys like pk, nyc, ultra violet goblin and other going wow i really admire you guys...no...no more, for no i ahev found the one guy i can call my true hero my h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,793    Replies: 11
"check out http://www.telusplanet.net/public/lindalu/shiana_main.htmand look at the definition of Twin Flames and Companion Soul Matesmy best friend found this site and thought of me and..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,294    Replies: 6
"I remember this place from long ago!Not been checkin this place much for about err 5 mnths? But have been quite busy in my defecnce. Went to Oz for 2 1/2 mnths which was rather bloody g..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,285    Replies: 12
"Hi,Looking to buy some face paints.Was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the following Snazaroo I have quite sensitive skin though so I was wondering if anyone had used..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,053    Replies: 14
"Hi everyone,I think I may have broken an HoP record but I was wondering if anyone can beat it. I think I must have the title of person who spends most time on HoP and posts least. It ha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,319    Replies: 8
"I just couldn't keep it to myself today.Its a great day to be a Yankee fan! Raph"
Last Reply by
Views: 6,363    Replies: 18
"Man this may sound like a rant but what is it with asians and poo humor? No I don't mean as in "Winnie the Poo" but as in "Stinky the Poo". I mean seriously they find it hilarious! I ha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,537    Replies: 23
"This man has some intresting stuff to say on Cancer T "
Last Reply by
Views: 5,327    Replies: 56
"This is a thought that has pootled around my mind for a day or two now, I mentioned it to someone else and she said I'm wierd, but in my limited experience (I'm in the reaer end of no-w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 801    Replies: 4
"so in 7 days time i will have just reached month 3 of my poi twirling career.in 1 week time i will be going to this medievil banquet place and showing the manager my peice with the hope..."
Last Reply by
Views: 960    Replies: 7
"http://svt.se/hogafflahage/hogafflaHage_site/Kor/hestekor.swfHehe this is cool, much ala cute kitten, good luck trying to get them in time with eachother...."
Views: 806    Replies: 0
"Today was my FIRST DAY spinning real true blue poi!So my shipment arrived from New Zeland's HoP today (I live in the Midwest of the US of A) and I was THRILLED! I quickly opened it up, ..."
Views: 602    Replies: 0
"Just tryin to get my post seen by as many HOPers as poss. See here!!!!!! LOLTaking it easyTrippy --------------------------------------------------------------------------------..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,326    Replies: 16
"Wow, every time I come back this place has grown! Well who would have thought? I knew I wanted to go somewhere warm but I never thought it would be Hawaii! I had an amazing offer comple..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,294    Replies: 6
"i be headin ova to thailand and malaysia for bout three weeks and jus wonderin whether their be any spinners out in that part of teh world? since i'll be livin the holiday life of sun n..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,535    Replies: 4
"Hi,auf www.firesouls.de und www.poi-performance.de gibt es jetzt ein großes Gemeinschafts-Board für alle die sich in richtung Poi/Staff engagieren wollen.Ich freue mich auf euer komme..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,490    Replies: 18
"has fallen over . It appears to have had a nasty incident sometime in the early hours of this morning and won't be back until someone drives to london and resets the machine (probably..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,429    Replies: 10
"Happy HoP Birthday.....Yay. Happy spinning.... "
Last Reply by
Views: 815    Replies: 4
"EEk. I'm freaking out cuz I'm supposed to go to a concert w/my best friend...but I can't find him anywhere!!!! Yikes!Sorry...just wanted to vent "
Last Reply by
Views: 7,994    Replies: 21
"I just wanted to mention that I think it's soooooo cool that the name for an experianced fire dancer is "Jedi". That's just wicked awsome! Being able to tell my friends that "well, I'm ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,606    Replies: 21
"anyone else see something wrong with this? good site tho.T "

HOP Newsletter