Woo!HCH No 2
216 posts

Posted:
I remember this place from long ago!
Not been checkin this place much for about err 5 mnths? But have been quite busy in my defecnce. Went to Oz for 2 1/2 mnths which was rather bloody good actually. Had a fantastic time on the Gold and Sunshine coasts (you're such lucky people who live there!) and had a brief stint in Japan.
Tokyo has got to be one of the maddest places in the world. I ate sushi a 3am, having just bought a digital camera, I kid you not. Now that's a place to be.
Southampton on the other hand is dark at 5pm and cold. And so far from home (ish).
I haven't practiced anything for absolutely ages, and need some words of wisdom to get me back into the 'swing' of things (pun intentional, *laughs at self*)
OK, but just words mind, I don't need essays.

Take care, hope ur all well.
Jim³

*Leaves thanks and goodwill to Malcolm*
*Leaves steak and tuna to Seven*
*Leaves a nasty aftertaste if uncooked*

Mr Handsmember
64 posts

Posted:
pick up your poi (or staff or balss or clubs...), go outside, swing them round, and let all the joyous memories and feelings come rushing back into your body....

EeraBRONZE Member
old hand
1,107 posts

Posted:
I like Southampton, been here for 13 years after moving from the Gold Coast. Tho days like this when it's cold, raning and I've been beeped at three tosspots in Cavaliers on the way to the station really do make me pine for Queensland.

There is a slight possibility that I am not actually right all of the time.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
dont you mean fjiords?

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
quote:
haven't practiced anything for absolutely ages, and need some words of wisdom to get me back into the 'swing' of things (pun intentional, *laughs at self*)

you need to practice swinging???

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
hey Jim good to see you back!

Also missing Chilipepper and Trippy - kick them back to the HoP fold for us?

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Alright Jim, good to hear from you again. You didn't miss much....gained this and lost this :smoking:

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.