Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 2,027    Replies: 4
"today is not my day!!okay am trying to fill in an order for some new poi, am using a credit cardeverytime i i click comferm order it says the card nuber is wrong - im using matercardany..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,632    Replies: 26
"Last night's dream: My house was infested with ants. We started stepping on them, squishing them, but then decided that that was cruel and stopped. Instead we began theorizing about wha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,986    Replies: 33
"anyone see matrix revolutions? what did yuh think? speak now! or i will take away your spoons!"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,083    Replies: 22
"I made this thread just to help solidify my decision to stay drug&alcohol free from this point on.I haven't really had to many bad things happen to me from drugs or alcohol, but I know ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,264    Replies: 27
"yay! my first burn! in a performance at uni i was using my big cathedral poi in a flat (horizontal) buzzsaw, and had mis-wraped my chain around my left hand, leaving out a couple o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,940    Replies: 6
"So here's the deal. I work at a expencive private english school. I love my job and my students and all my class's are geat except for one. This one class is filled with little a**holes..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,785    Replies: 6
"right i have volenteered to design posters and leaflets for an anti smoking campaign here in Oman.i have spent the whole day on the internet looking at various sites and was wondering i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,318    Replies: 5
"Can anyone help me please, there's all this news about an apparent Royal Scandal and good old Prince Charlie has admitted his involvement, but being the Royalist (ahem) country we are t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,098    Replies: 6
"I saw these in T.J Hughes (UK department store).Although somewhat sceptical I bought one just to see if it worked.Resolution is 352x288 when camera is set to high res mode (which gives ..."
Views: 3,193    Replies: 19
"Hey everyone,Please do me a favour and bump this whenever you see my lazy ass on here avoiding work. Thanks, and much love to you all, Paddy"
Last Reply by
Views: 6,133    Replies: 35
"Has anyone read Frank Tiplers 'The Physics of Immortality'?Tipler is a respected academic with post grad qualifications in cosmology, quantum physics and computing science.His book aims..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,409    Replies: 15
"Ok, so I came to Clapham common on the 2nd of November, and I found you guys, but I felt too dumb to go up and introduce myself, so I went to the movies instead. Pathetic eh? Looked..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,532    Replies: 5
"Earlier on, I remember when a post got edited it would say so in the post... so like if a Mod fixed something it would show, or if someone changed something they had said it would likew..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,588    Replies: 7
"It's the rapity thread.Vigity dead.zigity bed.red.feed.the needFOR ME BEING A DRUNK NUT ON HOMEOFPOI. 1 BOTTLE OF 151 RUM (BIG 40OZ OR WHATVER AND A BOTTLE OF TIA MIRIA, I ARALRY DRI..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,221    Replies: 10
" ello all id just like to announce that it has taken about 28 hours but i finally did it i picked out every last dreadlock.....WITH A TOOTHPICK arghhhh was horrendous but was i having ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,625    Replies: 10
"I have been missing in action for about three weeks now, due to a new job. After swearing that I would never work full time again, a job opportunity came up that seemed good.It was a r..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,668    Replies: 9
"Ok.No-one likes their job right? No-one feels appreciated? Their job stinks, and we all wish we could go back to full-time performing like before their son was born 5 months ago... (w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,443    Replies: 9
"Guys please help me.Any tips on how to settle nerves?I have my first paid performance in front of a LARGE crowd (and it will be me and me alone...eek!) TONIGHT!!!!!!I am shaking like a ..."
Views: 891    Replies: 0
"did you know that a lot of acorns in UK have been infected with some sort of parasite that lays its eggs in the acorns and completely changes it and makes it unable to seed...so,if anyo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,587    Replies: 8
"AT LAST some good photos, they are on my mates gallery at www.anime.dk/gallery go look its the fire poi link.they were taken on bonfire night and its me using poi of death(no chain just..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,324    Replies: 3
"found these in my Omani newspaper for local expats todaythis caught my eye and made me laugh, just shows the secret genius of the folks back in my home town of Portsmouth,uk and this ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,126    Replies: 4
"i'm trying to win a bet with my friend to find out which one of us will find out what prince charles didn't do... any help in directing me into the right area will be much appreacated w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,296    Replies: 2
"Hi, cats.We got Leslie (I think it was Leslie) to record our NY Street Boys/Ash Circle show last August at Halifax Buskerfest, and we didn't get a copy yet. Anyone know how to get in to..."
Views: 2,459    Replies: 0
"is anyone here thats from new york going to the rancid concert at roseland on the 16th? sorry for the randomness i just thought itd be cool to meet a fellow pyro "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,062    Replies: 8
"So, about a month ago, I experienced the perfect burn. Everything I tried I pulled off cleanly (including variations I hadn't tried before), everything flowed so smoothly and just felt ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,723    Replies: 17
"YOU STINK! Hahahahaha I just burnt everybody who clicked on this thread. heheheheheheheMy god I'm bored"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,714    Replies: 18
"ever been spinning and get so into it that, when someone walks up to you, you are caught off guard?this happened to me recently.i was in my front yard spinning, concentrating on learnin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,816    Replies: 7
"I guess a lot of you will know about this, but I thought it would be usefull for those who don't.You can download a really good 'firewall' from here: -http://www.zonelabs.com/store/cont..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,673    Replies: 8
"um i was just wondering if anyone had advice on dyeing ones hair within the confines of their own home... < this is pretty cool"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,796    Replies: 8
"I've been thinking of late that i could do what ever i wanted. And jt works. last night I thought that i could juggle 5 balls and make 500 throws in one go. and guess what i made 512. w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,761    Replies: 5
"has anyone been there before?I went there last night, I was amazed- I'd never heard of it before until yesterday.big blokes picking up massive 30lb barrels filled with tar- on fire!!!th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,523    Replies: 16
"okay i know alot of you out there are from australia so i was wondering if you had ideas on finding a lost friend over there. preferably websites.last i knew she was living in perth, a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,442    Replies: 6
"I've just seen a thread with a link to an Italian site on poi that had been 'automatically translated' in English, with amusing results.So I had the idea of using the 'Babel Fish' autom..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,375    Replies: 14
"So, a certain person i know has had HoP banned/firewalled at work, so I made for them a HoP gateway, through which they can read posts from another url, with all instances of the word p..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,944    Replies: 1
"was spinning round a bonfire and lots of people came up to me and asked me to teach them some stuff... which was fun.but then one guy comes up and says he's been doing marshal arts for ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,436    Replies: 1
"Hi everyone! Uni is now over for yet another year!Thus i too have time to live, to burn. By the way for those who dont know me im Andrew in Sydney, hence if there is anything coming up ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,732    Replies: 2
"hi alland yes, before anyone gives me the link/address to the gallery bit of HoP - i know that bit!! what i mean is! i got to my 20 posts a fwe days ago and then i registered for a ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,891    Replies: 18
"What makes them appear at one site but not another? And why do they show up sometimes but not others? Right now everywhere I go here on HOP I'm attacked by the ever annoying "Are You ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,105    Replies: 25
"ok i'm so about to lose it i can't even deal with the shit that is going on in my life right now. my best friend in the whole freakin world won't talk to me because his controlling psy..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,220    Replies: 7
"hey there everyone! i can finally use the internet again which means HOP has my little occasional titbits of thoughts and opinions once again! anyways i'd like to send out a plea for he..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,174    Replies: 19
"NEVER EVER EVER!! move back home with your parents!i have lived on my own for the past 3-4yrs with them a 7 hour plane journey away.well clever dick here decided this summer that it wou..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,008    Replies: 24
"My friend's birthday is coming, I want to buy a present for him, what I shall buy for him? "
Views: 4,160    Replies: 0
"This is called a drabble. The way it works is that each week, someone will post a challenge. For example, "Write a story involving cheese" or "write a story where somebody loses a wick"..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,061    Replies: 7
"Well, to fire breathing any way!! I finally did it! I'm so giddy, I can't stop smiling! I've been studying/practicing for 5 months and I finally broke down and lit up today! ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,192    Replies: 2
"Hi all.I live in medway, kent but work in London. I am looking to join a London based club to improve my club juggling skills etc.Can anybody recommend one? I'm not having much luck fin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 12,268    Replies: 92
"On another thread I put forward the view that inner peace could be attained through non religious means.Raymund Phule disagreed, as do many religious people who may believe, for example..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,826    Replies: 25
"Lately, I have been challenged on how to politicize my performances. With fire dancing being such a sensual art, the most obvious route for me to take would be make my performances fem..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,412    Replies: 34
"Please...please could someone tell me what this business of poking badgers with spoons is about!? i'm getting very confused and upset about it, and you wouldn't believe the ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,828    Replies: 22
"I just thought that I would review my new beaming poi. I was so excited today to finally get my new beaming poi in the mail.. The second I ripped the pakcage open I started swinging. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,979    Replies: 23
"someone once told me what the official term for spinners/throwers etc. apparently it replaced the term 'circus skills', but i can't remember what it is - does anyone know? or for that m..."

HOP Новостная рассылка

Подпишитесь, чтобы получать последние новости о продажах, новых выпусках и многое другое ...