Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 2,505    Replies: 12
"I just hit 3000 posts.damn, my head hurts.Snare drum, Snare drum, Cymbal."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,676    Replies: 9
"What were the names of the guards in maid marrion and her merry men?Gary...and who?For those of you who dont know what im talking about.. dont worry..go back to the mundane drudgery of ..."
Views: 669    Replies: 0
"Check this link out, its pretty funny http://veepers01.budlight.com/ "
Last Reply by
Views: 5,008    Replies: 67
"Is the internet infinitly big?We were discussing this in Maths today. I'm interested in your views!"
Last Reply by
Views: 988    Replies: 1
"A monkey and a donkey are having a fight. Who would win? Why?The best answer will win a surprise!"
Last Reply by
Views: 848    Replies: 10
"Art n sand Its 18mb but it's sooo worth waiting for..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,386    Replies: 27
"It takes a special person to reach out to others in their time of need and to make sure they are ok.... even if we have never even met each other in the 'real' world you are all still f..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,485    Replies: 23
"Ok Im 24 and live alone. My diet consists of frozen chicken fingers,french fries, hamburgers,etc and I'm frigging sick of IT! So that's it! From now on I'm cooking real food! ........."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,471    Replies: 18
"I believe that if I am to be a true poi fire spinner, I need to learn the language. Could anybody out there give a few pointers and history on your New Zealand culture? Is poi part of ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,656    Replies: 15
"is it just me or do poi and staff have some kind of ethereal link to the mythical Jedi of film lore?why is it we constantly refer to some things as zen (tha force) like "find the zen an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,563    Replies: 16
"who knows why i'm asking this, but what group of poi moves do you like best? (anybody). as in weave (including windmills and corks), so yah weaves, butterflys, or wraps? mine would have..."
Last Reply by
Views: 847    Replies: 2
"I just saw these two, and thought they were pretty funny. The Meatrix is a bit more serious than the Kraft one, and yet the Kraft one is a petition I will never understand! The Meatr..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,627    Replies: 17
"I was just thinking about cats, which is often the case for me, they're great. If I could I would use such cat-qualities as balance, grace and agility to create the most awesome ghigh-w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,636    Replies: 62
"I watched Pay It Foward quite a while ago and I have found that it has completly changed the way I live my life...About 3 months ago I was getting off a bus in a Brissie south suburb at..."
Last Reply by
Views: 841    Replies: 2
"http://jet.ro/dismount/rekkaturvat/download.cgi?exe"
Last Reply by
Views: 843    Replies: 3
"Hey can anyone validate this? Someone just sent this link to me, on how to get into hotmail accounts. I don't think it works, and I ghavent tried it, but has anyone else? I have an acoo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,876    Replies: 26
"did Seven chew on the HOP wires again? "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,676    Replies: 6
"okay girlies heres my ideai thinking about making and selling on the net lots of different styles of fairy wings and also some funky and cute outfits, for clubbing in. hopefully they wi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 915    Replies: 1
"A whiel ago I posted saying that I was going to do my first big public performance.Well I made my wicks too big so I could only spin at a super slow pace. As a result when I lit them th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,096    Replies: 2
"Hey yall I'm back from my week and a half in Cali. Went there to see one of my bros, Kaleb, graduate from the Marines. I took tons of pics!Before we got to San Diego my family and I mad..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,411    Replies: 10
"can you give me some examples of show names? im currently pondering mine, so id like to learn some others, and i also want to meet some enw people ^^"
Last Reply by
Views: 13,173    Replies: 59
"In the Feminist Fire Shows thread it was requested that people not debate the whole movement but instead help her figure out a presentation. Of course, it did not work out this way and ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,078    Replies: 30
"lmao potatoes"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,050    Replies: 6
"Karate Chimp &lbr;2.9Mb&rbr; I am getting one of these to set on the next Jehovah's who come to the door!"Spin kick! Spin kick! Spin kick!""
Last Reply by
Views: 1,853    Replies: 9
"hope all you brits are listening to jo whiley on radio 1 this week cos thats my 'sound track to our lives' shes playingjust thought i brag abit "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,507    Replies: 3
"So, as I'm guessing that not many people would have read the thread concerning Rick (Loki) looking for Leslie, I felt it my duty as a member of the official Ash Circle Fan Club (don't l..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,450    Replies: 1
"completly addictive, make cute fairy dolls thingo... Im sooo addicted..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,032    Replies: 6
"this is NIX? i dont think he ate his potatoes this morning."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,506    Replies: 17
"OK, i'm sorry if what i'm writing here is obvious to some people. I've only ever met 3 people who do fire stuff, so i don't know if i'm saying what everyone knows already. If so, then s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,096    Replies: 22
"I get so mad sometimes watching Animal Planet, especially those animal cop shows. People can be so ignorant and selfish when it comes to animals, and most of the time, they don't even r..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,097    Replies: 7
"oh yeah...... 4 hours and 10 minutes time... i'll know all about the secrets of the matrix... then i'm going to bribe my friends and any one i meet to make me not tell them the ending b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,548    Replies: 7
"... an orthopedic bed for our dog... http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/sandyspage/images/orthobed.JPG"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,959    Replies: 1
"Hay guys. I'm Paul, I'm 16 and I've been spinning for over a year now. I'm planning on starting a fire troupe through my high school. Since you guys are all experienced with fire, do yo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,980    Replies: 8
"just wanted to say and well done to mr burrage for his recent 12 ball flash success.i know a few of you around here juggle but for those that don't and still care, a 12 ball flash ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,965    Replies: 17
"anyone seen these before?if they work, they'd be fantastic!i think they're more likely to be too good to be true though. no batteries or bulbs and a ten year glow?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,595    Replies: 4
"After a recent post on another thread where I mentioned that I'd done things to diminish symtoms of 'classical migraine' (a form of migraine preceeded by visual disturbances) I recieved..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,905    Replies: 31
"Ok, so on my surgical rotations, I run into two big complaints. 1)Pain2)NauseaNow, if I gave you a choice of being in pain (and I mean pretty bad pain) or being nauseated, which would ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,955    Replies: 14
"Y DID NO ONE TELL ME PERFORMING INFRONT OF PEOPLE WAS LIKE THE BIGGEST BUZZ EVER!!!!!!!!!Me and Kenshin did a fire show at the 6th form centre in front of all our pissed school mates, a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,828    Replies: 22
" this sucks, and its a disaster of my own making! i've washed my treasured t-shirts on a too hot wash, and therefore shrunk 'em! they're still wearable, but the sleeves are all shor..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,476    Replies: 9
"I was just wondering if anybody had... (a) Seen the new Wolf's Revenge three head poi ,(b) Used the new Wolf's Revenge three head poi ,(c) who wants to use the new Wolf's Rev..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,113    Replies: 6
"sup yall..sorry been gone so long...bet you didn't miss me..lol..anyways..i haven't been feeling my self as of late..it's weird but it feels like i am being watched..anyone else feel li..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,509    Replies: 11
"In a book I once read, back in the days when my hectic HOP posting schedule left me time to read, I remember the characters playing a game in which one of them made a noise, and the oth..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,295    Replies: 11
" C'mon. Confess it. You suddenly got the insupressable urge to jump in there, didn't you? *edited for bad spelling first thing in the morning*"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,772    Replies: 12
"Okay. So, yesterday, Flynt pops in for all of, what, five minutes. And you know what? I M I S S F L Y N T ! ! ! !*sobs* It's just not the same! Flynt, I miss you! "
Last Reply by
Views: 6,729    Replies: 49
"Those of you who would appreciate this question have probably heard it already, but here it is again anyway:You're through to the final round of a gameshow, and the gameshow host has sh..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,718    Replies: 11
"This.is.really.Effing.Cool.Go to google.co.uk and type in: "baton twirling" , then click on the 9th link it comes up with....and watch....and drool...then hit backspace and click the 9..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,226    Replies: 11
"I heard it mentioned but it's this saturday, lasts from 11:30pm - 3:05am, totally eclipsed for 25 minutes just after 1am, Hope you ravers have a great time settin off your fireworks! I ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,059    Replies: 7
"More big angry noises!How does anyone ever manage to live at home!!!I finished work on wednesday and came back to durham. I'm now unemployed, living with parents, and REALLY BORED!The o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,766    Replies: 5
"ah, the wonderful period of time before an exam where you dont quite know if you are going to die of stress, study like crazy, or relax...needless to say.......IM STRESSING!!!!! i have ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 986    Replies: 3
"Found this site cos its fun and what do i find out....They've stolen your idea!!its going worldwide I tell you!! "

HOPニュースレター

サインアップして、最新の販売、新しいリリースなどを入手してください...