Forums > Social Chat > Good Luck, Ash Circle!

Login/Join to Participate

DeimosBRONZE Member
Cinnamon Girl
191 posts

Posted:
So, as I'm guessing that not many people would have read the thread concerning Rick (Loki) looking for Leslie, I felt it my duty as a member of the official Ash Circle Fan Club (don't laugh, I'm serious ^-^) to inform the HOP community that Rick and Ivan have recently departed Halifax for Singpore. During the summer, they were invited to perform at the busker festival there, and I for one am flippin' thrilled for them. It's really an inspiration to see the fire arts take someone so far.
I'm not sure if they'll have computer acess, but even if they don't I would like to wish them good luck and I hope they have a blast. These guys are my fire arts mentors, and to see them do something so spectacular proves that the show doesn't stop at the street corner.
We love you Rick and Ivan, cheers!

P*L*U*R

DarkDevilmember
233 posts

Posted:
I love you ivan come here big boy
I hope they bring back plenty of pictures

Ladies and gentlemen, this is not a trick, this is a stunt. The difference between a stunt and a trick is that a trick is something that tricks or fools the audience, a stunt is something that only an idiot would do -Ivan, Ash Circle, 10/04/03

Flipmodiusmember
103 posts

Posted:
good luck Rick and ivan. (music ques) cause you're leaving on a jet plane don't know when you'll be back agin....

some will understand. -buddah

LaavelBRONZE Member
21 posts

Posted:
good luck guuys! come back soon

Where has my heart gone, trapped in the eyes of a stanger