Forums > Introductions > Wild Child or Disgruntled Adult?

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
and I'm as nervous as if I'm walking into a bar full of strangers - so deep breath and here we go...

Just got into poi and i'm pretty crap but it's just such a buzz so gonna keep at it - who says you can't teach an old dog...

a good friend is getting married next august and she's told her mum I'll do fire! no pressure then.

I'm not v good at chat rooms n stuff, they scare me - in fact it's been 3 years since I last went on one but the guy who introduced me to poi is/was a HOPer so i reckon it's worth a try

dya know I was even worried about these fab little things I've seen on people's messages - right over my head i thought - and here they are on the screen - doh!

But now I can't get em on here aargh! 1 step forward, 1 step back.

Hopefully I'll look back on this and laugh in years to come!

EDITED_BY: Wild Child (1125059437)

'The last rays of crimson on the spindle tree as the cerise fruit splits and reveals its orange seeds in a gloriously clashing colour scheme no-one would ever dare to wear'
Euonymous Europeus

astonSILVER Member
Unofficial Chairperson of Squirrel Defense League
4,061 posts

Posted:
I suspect him of being a squirrel sympathiser to be honest.

'We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad." [said the Cat.]
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "Or you wouldn't have come here."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland

shocked_prawnSILVER Member
old hand
865 posts

Posted:
hahah squirrels with lightsabers... that is epic

you might feel old, but your still the young girl who will beat me at a swing contest

https://www.youtube.com/user/penwing#p/u/3/ndPursPUdmM

I miss Manchester hoppers!

hug

Proud Co-Owner of PoiBoi
Owned by J.A.C

FugeeBRONZE Member
Cooler than bubblegum!
2,501 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: astonI suspect him of being a squirrel sympathiser to be honest.

Allegations are serious! Especially, when one has no proof!

I offer up Aston's intense efforts and spin to mark himself as completely anti-squirrel to everyone's suspicions! Ponder what you will.

I'm more pro-smurfs than anything...

The popcorn extends life... The popcorn expands consciousness...

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: shocked_prawnhahah squirrels with lightsabers... that is epic

you might feel old, but your still the young girl who will beat me at a swing contest

https://www.youtube.com/user/penwing#p/u/3/ndPursPUdmM

I miss Manchester hoppers!

hug

I'd forgotten that!! Good times grin

'The last rays of crimson on the spindle tree as the cerise fruit splits and reveals its orange seeds in a gloriously clashing colour scheme no-one would ever dare to wear'
Euonymous Europeus

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
REfuge you brought the Nutella in so your responsible for the dratted squirrels - and Asci isn't mine.... yet! Scurrilous accusations about Aston won't help you much either

Have a brew and settle in the bean bag, you'll feel better after a nap.

Smurf's remind me of a night out in Nottingham a year or so ago - somewhat under the affluence I met a 6'4" guy dressed as a smurf handcuffed to a real smurf (well he was smaller than me). I got chatting to the real smurf but he had to leave when the giant wanted to go to the toilet umm laugh3

Euonymous Europeus

FugeeBRONZE Member
Cooler than bubblegum!
2,501 posts

Posted:
I was simply offering a different perspective, no accusations, just what you will... devil

Bourbon is my preferred sleepy medicine, but a good brew will do in a pinch smile

This is why I am pro-smurf! Great conversation!

*pulls up bean bag*

Gulp gulp gulp... Zzzzzzzz

The popcorn extends life... The popcorn expands consciousness...

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
Hoooooooeeee it's been a while but as Joony UCOf seems to be herding us back from fb to HOP it's time to pull out the besn bag, make a brew and chew the fat. Love you guys xxxxx

Euonymous Europeus

house_of_millGOLD Member
old hand
896 posts

Posted:
It's kinda beautiful isnt it. grouphug

*Thats one of my favourite Nurseries over there,*

Roman, Trippie Hippie,On the way back from Play Festival

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
Hoooooooeeee it's been a while but as Joony UCOf seems to be herding us back from fb to HOP it's time to pull out the besn bag, make a brew and chew the fat. Love you guys xxxxx

Euonymous Europeus

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
Podpoi arrived Woohoo, very happy rainbow child 😀

Euonymous Europeus

Page: ...