Forums > Introductions > Hello From Calgary Canada

Login/Join to Participate

LoneHowlerBRONZE Member
stranger
6 posts

Posted:
Hello from Calgary Alberta Canada, I just broke down and bought a set of multiple function glow poi in white socks a couple of weeks ago and have been practicing frequently since

Name: Kim Martin

Hometown: Calgary

Birthday (sign?): Virgo

Sex: Female

Occupation(s): Airport screening

Favorite Food(s): lasagna, BBQed steak, heck anything BBQed, Kimchee, sushi

Favorite Color(s): Lilac purple, blue of any shade

What is the wing speed of an unladen swallow? ?????

Toys: Glow sock Poi, I want to get a staff as I got to play with a friends

Hobbies other than the obvious: Geocaching, Camping, hiking, mascoting (yes I intend to try poi and staff in costume but I think I'll need a heard of spotters to keep people away when I do and to warn me if there are obstacles)

Education: Highschool

Favorite Book(s): Uhhh do you have a hour to listen to my faves?which are mostly Sci-Fi and fantasy with drama mixed in. Romance is one I wont touch its too formulated, Mysteries I tend to figure out too easily,(I figured out the plot twists in the movie Salt before it got twisty) lets just say I've claimed I don't have a bedroom I have a library with a place to sleep. I'll just say one thing the twilight series is literary Murder, and the accomplice is whatever editor let that atrocity get to print without a basic grammar and spelling check.
if you want a recommendation for a book I recommend Deception Point, it kept me guessing throughout.

Favorite Movie(s): Avatar, Cant hardly wait, Mystery Men, pirates of the Caribbean (all of them) Space-balls and I'm a sucker for classic horror movies, the new Star Treck movie (Uh oh looks like I got a mega list like my books)

Godzilla vs. a Star Wars Star Destroyer. Who wins? Why? As much as I love the big lizard I'd have to say the star-wars destroyer, it has way more firepower plus the ability to move out of Zillas fire, and a pile of fighter craft on board. But don't fear while the destroyer wins Godzilla is just driven off temporally he'll be back to destroy a city another time

Favorite TV show(s): currently Ghost Hunters, I work night shift so I don't get to watch much prime-time shows

Plans for life in general: kill debt and travel, oh yeah and a house to own

Favorite Music Artists/Composers: I have sworn never to get stuck in one era of music like my parents, doomed to listen to the same sound over and over again. currently I'm hoping Adam Lambert brings out a new album

Do you think these pants make my butt look too big? are they parachute pants? if not you are tiny compared to me Stop whining (even though I'm a girl I'm tall and stocky, I didn't get the tall rail thin frame like my brother and cousins, no I look like a Amazon)

Favorie ice cream flavor(s): Tiger tail, sherbets, rainbow

Marmite, Vegemite, or Nutella?* Nutella and nothing but

FugeeBRONZE Member
Cooler than bubblegum!
2,501 posts

Posted:
The red carpet is for those that choose Nutella. Welcome to HoP!

The popcorn extends life... The popcorn expands consciousness...

astonSILVER Member
Unofficial Chairperson of Squirrel Defense League
4,061 posts

Posted:
Tiger tail? Sounds like a hairy idea.

Avoid the squirrels, otherwise welcome. smile

'We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad." [said the Cat.]
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "Or you wouldn't have come here."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland

LaasyaBRONZE Member
Wind Dancer
126 posts

Posted:
You win my respect for your blatant honesty in regards to the travesty that is 'Twilight.' Anything that bears the mark of that beast deserves to be thrown into a ditch and burned.

And we can eat Nutella while we watch it all burn. *o*

Impermanent are all created things;
Strive on with awareness.
- Buddha

LoneHowlerBRONZE Member
stranger
6 posts

Posted:
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody

astonSILVER Member
Unofficial Chairperson of Squirrel Defense League
4,061 posts

Posted:
Many of us spin fire. What else could one expect? grin

'We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad." [said the Cat.]
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "Or you wouldn't have come here."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland

afghan_bingoSILVER Member
116 posts

Posted:
An African or European swallow?

Sundays on princes island, thats where all the spinners meet up. Not this week though they're all at shambhala, except poor little me!!

we were somewhere near barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

Zephyre PhoenixFamiliar stranger giving out popcorn. (formerly Ascilith)
1,264 posts

Posted:
FALSE!!!!!L!@(@)&$UOIWUEPIWE&R$(*

GODZILLA ALWAYS WINS!

Welcome to HoP angel

Eat popcorn. It'll help you see the truth.

Never take candy from strangers...... But popcorn is okay!

LaasyaBRONZE Member
Wind Dancer
126 posts

Posted:
The truth being that nutella is the personification of all that is wonderful and good in the world.

Impermanent are all created things;
Strive on with awareness.
- Buddha