Forums > Introductions > ihi can anyone talk 2 me im sooooo bored

Login/Join to Participate

poigirl221BRONZE Member
21 posts

Posted:
can some one talk 2 me cos no one has yet n i need to lean wat a flower is!!!

frown frown frown frown frown confused confused confused confused

EDITED_BY: poigirl221 (1188148043)

poigirl221BRONZE Member
21 posts

Posted:
ANYONE HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

poigirl221BRONZE Member
21 posts

Posted:
beans

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
1) Hello and welcome to HOP. hug welcome

2) Please dont use txtspk. The official reason is that this site is international and foreign people find txtspk and abbreviations really hard to understand. The unofficial reason is that why should I be bothered to reply if you cant be bothered to write properly? Kinda makes sence that. shrug

3) There is hardly ever a need to write all in caps. It just makes you look rude and very childish.

4) Its a sunday, you wont get a reply nearly as quickly on here on a sunday, as you do midweek. Its not a chatroom, so dont expect an instantaneous reply to your questions.

5) The search function is your friend. It can be found at the top of the forum links (not the google one in the top right corner), right next to "main index". You can always search for something you dont know about and it will provide you with a wealth of information about all things spinning related.

6) [Old link] is the most useful poi thread you will find on HOP. It contains lots of links to all(well...almost) the different moves you can do. Ive already checked and there are 2 links to threads about flowers.

ubbrollsmile

I hope you have a great time here on HOP!

Im sorry if I sounded a bit rude and snappy at you, I didnt mean to be, but im rubbish with words and how the end person will read them. There wasnt any malice or ill wind in what I just said, just friendly advice/ rules. smile

scoshBRONZE Member
non stop uber rocking electro rock party
122 posts

Posted:
ok then beans yeah lets go with that thats special lol
hello welcome and all of that what do u like/hate/do/all the other questions that people ask smile

"im quite depressed, im quite a mess, so beat me up, beat me down, mess me up beyond all recognition"

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
You might also like to fill out the intro template (the sticky thread at the top of the intros page) so we can learn more about you

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
UCOF you big bully..... hehehe if i didn't know you i would have thought you were a big puta bully, but alas you are not. Just a man with lots of nutella inside...... biggrin

:admires giant wooden aeroplane: Its about time trees were good for something, instead of just standing their like jerks!!! ubblol ubbtickled

Homer rocks!!!! ubblol ubbrollsmile

georgemcBRONZE Member
Sitting down facing forward . . .
2,387 posts

Posted:
"man" is such a strong word when used in the same sentence with Jonny UCOF ubblol ubblol ubbrollsmile
(orright Skully I take it back - honest, honest...)

wave poigirl! Welcome to HoP. Enjoy your stay - hope it's a long one!
Watch out for the loonies, don't step on the cracks and help yourself to the fridge over there *nods in the general direction of the fridge*
Don't forget when you reply with all your template details to include the spread persuasion answer - VERY important that is...

Written by: Doc Lightning talking about Marmite in Kichi's Intro thread

I have several large jars of the stuff. I actually like it... a little. And don't tell anyone I admitted to it.
grin

poigirl221BRONZE Member
21 posts

Posted:
thanks all (and i was hyper so i went mad, beans and capital letters).
Plus just got back from a mint holliday. Advice is good, dont take it out on UCOFit helped.
clap ubbrollsmile
can any one tell me , whats better poi or flags??

georgemcBRONZE Member
Sitting down facing forward . . .
2,387 posts

Posted:
personally I find Marmite better - the flags are too large of a mouthful...

ubbloco

Written by: Doc Lightning talking about Marmite in Kichi's Intro thread

I have several large jars of the stuff. I actually like it... a little. And don't tell anyone I admitted to it.
grin

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
there is no twirling/fire toy that is better than another. It all comes down to personal preference smile

However, flags would be more forgiving if you make a mistake. a flag hitting you in the head isn't anywhere near as painful as say a poi-head. or a staff. or a postman.

Do whatever appeals to you more - or both! biggrin

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
but not none.

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

MikefromGlosSILVER Member
Hitman
985 posts

Posted:
hi there welcome to HoP lol... You dont just have to do poi u could look into devilsticks for example of juggling its all cool.... Oh and i found sock poi nice to use to start with less forgiven but good to move onto fire poi with

he he i am mike the amazing gloscircus person who is mike.

Officaly an exception to the Poi Boys are Girls Thing

poigirl221BRONZE Member
21 posts

Posted:
thanks im doing poi at the moment and i am going to buy sime sock poi to replace my home made ones. + i might give juggling a go!!

GidgBRONZE Member
Super Gidg!!!!
8,506 posts

Posted:
*Gidg bounces in on her pogo stick* .... boing .... boing ... boing ... boing ....

Welcome to HoP!

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is NOT.
Proud member of the HoP DPS.
Sanity is a highly overrated state of mind.
I'm normal ... it's everyone else that's crazy.

Gidg

Galadriel_3_2000journeyman
59 posts

Posted:
Hey Poigirl. Thanks for your welcome message, I thought I'd return the favour. I love my devil sticks, though I need to learn more tricks with them (only got about 4). Can't juggle to save my life, but poi are awesome and so is the staff (though I've not mastered much with that).

Mel

ps - you gotta love beans! lolsign sunny

poigirl221BRONZE Member
21 posts

Posted:
Yea go beans!!!

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
What's the beans thing? is it a new word for "cool" that I'm too uncool to know?

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

scoshBRONZE Member
non stop uber rocking electro rock party
122 posts

Posted:
if it helps i dont get it either, heinz fetish maybe?? smile

"im quite depressed, im quite a mess, so beat me up, beat me down, mess me up beyond all recognition"

poigirl221BRONZE Member
21 posts

Posted:
BOOO!!