Forums > Social Chat > I need an answer can you help me?

Login/Join to Participate

vinalnewbie
6 posts

Posted:
So me and my boyfriend are on our way back from newquay on sunday, and we stop in a car park of services. This family pull up infront, I'm playing with my poi when a guy mumbles something about either a place or a group beginning with G SOMETHING like gren or green something or other I asked him to repeat but the guy was like "oh no sorry" Im guessing its an organisation or a place I was in leigh delamare naer swindon and the guy was heading for hungerford and I'm preety sure this place or group he had told me but not told me he was involved in and Im curious the guy was preety spaced out but I'm preety sure this isn't [censored]! if you know can you tell me Thanks.

Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted:
I'm stumped by that I'm afraid.

A polite request: Please could you title future threads a little more descriptively? There are lots of people needing help and advice on this forum and it makes everyones life easier if they don't have to go into a post to figure out what its about.

Good luck with you mystery G... smile

sketchGOLD Member
Empirically random...
431 posts

Posted:
maybe he was mumbling about green gathering??
(i think its just happened)
maybe he'd been there and seen loads of people spinning or something.
i dunno shrug

"This dark place planet Earth, orbits one star,
Come from afar, far away state of mind,
open up your third eye, black helicopters in the sky"

Triptoemember
71 posts

Posted:
I looked up in the internet for the 'name' Gren and came to a military side...->Gren Kdo1 (means: Grenadierungskommando 1) I don't know what exactly it is but it's a german side and has something to do with infantry. i think it's a military school thing...confused -not really helpfull..am i? biggrin

-I love goats and cheesecake-

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
could possibly have been the big green gathering confused

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
I live near Hungerford, hooray! smile

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

daizeSILVER Member
175 posts

Posted:
I'm from corniwall, and I just came back from the Big Green Gathering yesterday smile

Most people leave on the sunday (to get back to work) and the monday (cos that's when common folk are kicked out).