happyhippinewbie
4 posts

Posted:
hey guys i was just wondering if anyone could give me any tip on glowsticks what are the techniques to it. Ive heard something about figure eight, if anyone could help me by showing me or telling me some tip on it,thx.

mike

wonderloeyenthusiast
255 posts

Posted:
Hi there HH,

I'd suggest you go to www.glowsticking.com, its a good place to start...

Good luck! smile

"You've gone from Loey the Wonder Lesbian to everyone wondering if you are a lesbian." - Shadowman

Yesterday is yesterday. If we try to recapture it, we will only lose tomorrow.

happyhippinewbie
4 posts

Posted:
thx for the help ill check it out.

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
Firstly, welcome to home of poi. wavehello

I'm not really into the glowstick thing but I may be able to give you some links which may help. smile

Glowsticking.com

[Old link]

[Old link]

I havent looked at those links thouroughly, but they should hopefully help. You can always search for threads which are FULL of informtion by clicking on the little search tab in the community section. smile

alicewonderlandBRONZE Member
Born on a green light daddy-o!!!
126 posts

Posted:
Hey from a fellow glowsticker/strings:) Honestly the best way to learn is get a pair of glowsticks turn up the music and dance...also when your with others who do it or who don't even your creativity and skill will grow, just takes practice and a love for music and of course the beautiful colors and images you create for others...but yeah glowsticking is different from the fire arts you would probably find more of what you want from the sites mentioned above. Good luck!

When you're already walking on thin ice...why not dance?

MissEgyptologyBRONZE Member
officially expelled from BYU
195 posts

Posted:
Yeah, glowsticking.com for all your glowsticking needs ^_^

I'm on there all the time, and I know a few other people on here are too. If you need help once you get there, feel free to PM me, my screen name is the same.

"So Miss, I think you win the prize... A mormon egyptologist in a firespinning chat room... that's gotta be a record of some kind"
-NYC

Thanks, NYC,but I quit mormonism now XD

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
*unquestioningly follows the crowd*

yeah, that glowsticking.com, gee its great.........

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

Bulletin HOP

Inscrivez-vous pour obtenir les dernières informations sur les ventes, les nouvelles versions et plus encore...