SaBBaSenthusiast
215 posts

Posted:
hey yall
wow, that was a long time without being around here... i think around 3 years!!i dunno why but i couldnt connect from spain, maybe the internet demons had something to do with it wink
just wanted to say hi (HI!wave) and check if everything was still the same... i see some of the old ppl are still around, it's always nice to know smile any weddings, births or other happy stuff? here's to all that could have happenend beerchug
well, right now i'm in Braunschweig (Germany) taking my erasmus year, so if anybody is near here just drop me a line, i have loots of free time... biggrin
well, be good and take care

SaBBaS ubbangel beerchug

Don't you destroy your enemy by making him your friend?? - Rev Bem (Magog), Andromeda

heyahoneyBRONZE Member
Redneck Woman
566 posts

Posted:
i had a baby...wait do i kno you

Top Three Things I've Learn While Being A Mom
1. Baby poop comes in many colors.
2. Makes sure all dirty diapers are not accessable to my dog.
3. Burp rags are not big enough.

SaBBaSenthusiast
215 posts

Posted:
i'm not sure we know each other, but it's nice to hear from a new toddler smile is he going to spin things too?? biggrin

Don't you destroy your enemy by making him your friend?? - Rev Bem (Magog), Andromeda