moskeitonewbie
6 posts

Posted:
Just moved to Sheffield for 2 months and am missing the edinburgh spinners - Hello all!
Is there anyone here?

Men watch women. Women watch themselves being watched.

onewheeldaveGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,252 posts

Posted:
Written by: moskeito

Hello - i'm in sheffield for 2 months and would like to find other spinners, staffers, jugglers.

I'm here for the Polichinelo course which is great so far, but i need stuff to keep me busy at the weekends.

Welcome; and, in reply to your other thread about juggling/spinning stuff in Sheffield, check out: -

Sheffield 'Poi in the Park' thread both in HOPs 'events section' and on www.poiinthepark.net (once a month, usuallly a Saturday).

If you're bored on Monday evenings, there's Sheff unis juggling club from 7-9 p.m. at st. Andrews church on Hanover Way (get an A-Z: the church is at the university [that's sheffield university, not Hallam] end of Hanover Way, 50 yards down from where it meets West st/Glossop Rd near the tram stops).

"Polichinelo course" is that the short acro-based course that Luke Burrage did? If so, a few people from it have wound up at Teapots during their stay here.

What's the course like?

"You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it."

--MAJOR KORGO KORGAR,
"Last of The Lancers"
AFC 32

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!