Ahi Koanewbie
17 posts

Posted:
just wondering who all is in the new england area in USA i live in the south western part of maine in eliot. I do poi and staves and would like to get inko fire knifes and swords

behind even the brightest light there still thrves a darkness...

Ahi Koanewbie
17 posts

Posted:
just wanted to update... i am really looking for contact staff and staff... hope someone can help would be AWESOME to have a buddy around here

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
have u checked out the meet others area of this thread? Thats a good place to start. Alos, u shud check out the gatherings, festivals and events section. They are both in the internationla section at the bottom of the main index wink
Hope that helps hug

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Ahi Koanewbie
17 posts

Posted:
to tell you the truth i havent been on these frums in a long time and i dont kno if those were there so thank you tht i s a huse help