darkpoetBRONZE Member
Irish
525 posts

Posted:
aight ppls this thread is for more advance meteor ppls
just warning you trying this wrap has givin me about 10 black eyes....
anyways
basicly u do a butterfly right, then you move your hands down and stick you neck in...ive done this w\fire before but I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT unless your a COMPLETely loony pyro like your truly
anyways also when your doing meteors and you grab one side of the meteor thus making your circles huge you bring it around and swing it the other way
as you start to bring it up into a corkscrew keep it down and youll get 2 wraps out of it one on each leg..now heres the hard part...flick your wrist (right handed) so that they come off and let the wicks switch legs..youll know it once you get it..im not that good at explaining it
also you can do something similar but i just call it an ear wrap...(kinda self explanatory) when done properly you get the oohs and ahs but also a good laugh from the crowd..just dont torch urself

Jesus saves sinners and redeems them for cash and
prizes

Co-Founder of Keepers of Light

Educate yourself about the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!