Forums > Social Chat > Do you need glowsticks?

Login/Join to Participate

hafsha1member
35 posts

Posted:
I want to buy some glowsticks but not enough for a minimum order. If anyone in the Baltimore area wants some and if together we can get the total order price to $50 then we can order together. Please write back or e-mail hafsha1@umbc.edu if you are interested. Check the website...https://glowstickfactory.com/

frodusmember
92 posts

Posted:
heyi'm in roanoke virginiawanna ship some to me?i'd be interestedwhat color?mail mefrodus@vt.edu

Peace,Travis IM: frodus17

NYC_not_PKOne Tyred Guy
203 posts

Posted:
You'd be surprised how quickly you can go through 50 glowsticks (I'd get the industrial strength at $1 a piece) I went through a shipment in a summer, though I was generous about giving them away. You may want to also "sell" them to the newbies for $3 for 2 or something equally nice to "pay for fuel." Even if you left a box out with glowsticks and a sign that said "$2 each" at every burn you'd probably sell 'em right quick. You may want to bring a roll of string too... Just a thought.

PK is a god.. i love the Peeekster.

.:PK:. [poiinthepark founder member]

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing smileSTAY SAFE! hug