Inchesmember
2 posts

Posted:
jus started to learn a few moves and was wondering if sumone could xplain how to do a weave/chase but with the poi swingin backwards, i can do a figure 8 when the poi is singing backwards, sooo if NE ONE can xplain how to do this that would be awesome

thnx

vaperloc...the mightylook @my member
466 posts

Posted:
first where is t dot?second the only way I would explain it is to try this when you are doing the chase,weave whatever you want to call it,when your strings are rolling to your left side try to turn aound towards your left while continuing the normal rotational pattern but try to keep your arms pointing the same direction throuought your turn.(note I dont mean the same direction as your body I maen as if you were pointing in the general direction of a tree to your left when you start ,try to keep pointing there while you turn.
I hope this helped and not confused you ,if it did I apologize and retract my ranting.

There are no obstacles only challenges.
Very funny scotty now beam down my pants.
[colour."green"}What would willie do?

AHH theres too many wee leprechauns i cannae squash them all

IdubIHoP Lurker
272 posts

Posted:
click the link read the posts follow the other links, if this does not help explain as best you can what you are doing and I'll try and help

the link

hi and welcome to HoP

*Oh, just for a minute,* my bed said.
"Don't lie to me," I grumbled.
*But you're so tired...*

Inchesmember
2 posts

Posted:
Lol T-dot's Toronto and thnx AALOT i think i actually got it now

vaperloc...the mightylook @my member
466 posts

Posted:
Cool anytime

There are no obstacles only challenges.
Very funny scotty now beam down my pants.
[colour."green"}What would willie do?

AHH theres too many wee leprechauns i cannae squash them all

MissAstrofunkloveBRONZE Member
154 posts

Posted:
Hey Inches - fellow T-dot-er here just wondering if you have hooked up with the TO "community" yet?
If so,
you'll have to say hi !
If not,
Every Tuesday we meet at TrinityBellwoods park to jam. Just fallow the sound of drummers! There are Lots of people at Many different levals of ability. It starts around 8ish-9ish and goes untill 11pm when the drummers have to stop because there's one asshole who complains about the noise.

There's also "the Official Toronto thread" over in the "events/gatherings" catagory, where we keep in touch about Toronto parties(mainly the out-door kind ), meets and stuff.

Hopefully we'll see you around??

*huggzz*
B.

....dance like nobodieswatching.... oh no wait, I'm not watching! My eyes are shut *crash* hehe oops sorry did I bump into you? *blush*