Forums > Beginner Poi Moves > 5/4 beat chasing the sun (no im not lying) o.0

Login/Join to Participate

BerzerkerBoimember
8 posts

Posted:
ok if u know how to do the gosh darn 5/4 beat weave(chase) this this move is child's play.......
usually i start this move out by doing the 5 beat weave and when my wrists cross, i bring the to strings (glowsticks, poi, whatever) behind my back. i do a good rotation around my bak and then relax one of my arms causeing is to slow down while keeping my other arm going regualar speed
i confirm 4 or 5 beat rotations then bring it bak infront of me.......this trick is cool cause u can do it continuously and ,in my opinion, look far bettr than the Chasing the Sun......it pictures a continuous disk-like form going back and forth when done fast......enjoi......ummm if u think im gay say "Aye" lol good luck........wierd a$$ move

PeDeymember
189 posts

Posted:
are you sure your not doin a 4 beat windmill???
are the poi in time or split time?

I can't see how you would add extra beats to the Chasing the sun. ahh well if you have excellent

Spike

ask yourself this??.......... When was the last time you dug a hole you could be proud of???
answers on a post card