Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,213    Replies: 13
"Actually, I have something to confess.Rozi and Valura don't smell of algae.They are quite lovely.I was just posting under their logons because I'm a bit silly really.Truthfully, it is I..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,972    Replies: 10
"Just thought I'd let those in the states know that today from 6-10pm Baskin Robbins will be giving out a free scoop of any flavor ice cream to any that would like one.Details can be fou..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,666    Replies: 116
"lets start a random music chain!go to your playlist hit random and post what comes up! I got...zack_djshadow-marchofdeaththere ye gorandom huh? "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,611    Replies: 14
"This is a scream! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4146756343 "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,685    Replies: 16
"http://www.subservientchicken.com/I'm scared "
Views: 951    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 10,153    Replies: 81
"Ok, I'm going to go ahead and stick my neck out here. There's a lot that's happened in my life these last several weeks and I'd like to talk about it briefly since I think it's time to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,734    Replies: 10
"I just want everyone here to know that today I drove into the car wash under a partly cloudy sky.And when it spat me out 3 minutes later, it was raining all over my freshly cleaned car...."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,509    Replies: 4
"http://www.kontraband.com/html/top_ten/movie.asp?ID=966&TTVAL=2 Why do they never show the good averts on telly? "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,671    Replies: 6
"<snigger> Cat! Pidgeon! "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,891    Replies: 24
"so at 4am last night, someone tried to break into my apartment. i heard the alarm go off and the front door click shut. thankfully nothing was broken or taken, but it shook me up. so..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,184    Replies: 23
"Last year I wrote in my intro about a friend of mine, Chris (Oreo), who had been diagnosed with rhabdomyosarcoma cancer. He had to have his right leg amputated just below the knee and h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,027    Replies: 39
"supersized director set to sweep sundance... Big, fat result in McDonalds film food testBy Sue PlemingMarch 5, 2004 - 9:35AMA US filmmaker was so intrigued by McDonald's claim its food..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,682    Replies: 7
"Heyall.I'm originally from dublin ireland but about 6 months ago I decided that I wanted to go travelling around the world. I got my tickets all in order, fixed a date to leave, and eve..."
Last Reply by
Views: 966    Replies: 8
"Okay dudes I just found this way too funny to not share.http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/world.htmCheers! "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,698    Replies: 30
"I want to try to get a thread ot reach 10 thousand posts.Come on in, be as silly as you want, and hope the mods dont kick your butt.Let the festivities begin, or fizzle, as the case may..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,447    Replies: 13
"http://www.trojanpleasure.co.uk/so/so.htmIF YOU ARE AT WORK - TURN YOUR SPEAKERS DOWN!!!&lbr;/B&rbr;If you are at home, then turn your speakers UP. "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,253    Replies: 29
"yo been thinking about this, specific moves have specific thwacks, for example:Forward 5 beat = Nad ThwackReverse 5 beat = Nose ThwackReverse btb = Ankle/Eye ThwackReverse Butterfly w/w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,907    Replies: 9
"I first learned of poi from The Ring Lord's chainmaille forum, Armoured Raven from las vegas showed us some, they were neet.Later, I asked my friend if he had ever heard of poi. Of cour..."
Last Reply by
Views: 876    Replies: 1
"Click here here and send us pwity patterns. "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,512    Replies: 8
"If you've seen that bond movie (maybe it's the last one) with the invisible car, well not surprisingly this isn't far from actually being true....Look invisible stuff.... You'll need ti..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,044    Replies: 55
"Having another one of our "when Im rich and wealthy" conversations, I was asked what I would do if I had a limitless credit card or a large pile of cash in my tuxedo pocket.I have thoug..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,602    Replies: 6
"It has been a pretty bad week this week. But I am doing what every good girl does in these circumstances, and abusing the liver because it is evil However I wanted to share with you tw..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,285    Replies: 8
"Hi everbody,hope your all managing to get Glasto tickets ok! Iv'e got mine at about 10 this morning after a very long long time of listening to that bloody engaged tone and refreshing..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,151    Replies: 11
"not sure if this has been posted before....if it it hasnt please enjoy this wonderful, and slightly disturbing way to waste time. the subservient chicken "
Last Reply by
Views: 6,990    Replies: 46
"'globule' for example...or.. 'box'...or.. 'ostrich'....its those type of words that just feel great when you say them!what words do you like? ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,844    Replies: 51
"What come up when you type your name in to the pictures search oin google?mine are quite odd:http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=ucof&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=enWhat do you all ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,535    Replies: 35
"I was just wondering what everyone considers to be their favorite word, to write, to say, whatever.To start this whole thing off im going to have to list my top 3...Pamphlet! Ambience ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,323    Replies: 7
"um.. im looking for more music like:Jonny Be Good by Marty McFly (Chuck Berry)and Roll over Beethoven by Little Richard.My question is twofold:1)What type of music is it? swing? rock ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 931    Replies: 7
"how am i spose to ut my videos from my comp/pictures of me and mates doing poi onto the website i have had a look about but there is no information abotu itwould be greatfull if someone..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,330    Replies: 20
"Ive just started doing poi and i'm really enjoying learning new things and am having a really good time, but my over protective parent just thinks it's dangerous and just a way of peado..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,357    Replies: 16
"We had a beautiful day today. Pale blue sky; thin, whispy clouds; golden sunshine; blooming plants and sprouting leaves; just warm enough to really feel like spring. But windy! Wow. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,762    Replies: 28
"so i feel like i've been rather absent from the board for awhile. things have been quite hectic for me. but i'm finally getting out, making friends, partying and raving again (omg i d..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,052    Replies: 36
"Well yes. I am defo comming to london on Tuesday!!!What shall i do.. other than spitz @ 7!!tell me what to do...something intresting... tell me all the best spinning shops in london !! ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,410    Replies: 7
"thought these were quite funny. They were originally here. "And this is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing!" (Pat Glenn - weightlifting commenta..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,046    Replies: 8
"My easter wasnt what it turned out to be one of my friend died in the morning of easter sunday!!! so...yeh it werent that good! I hope everyone else had a good easter!!! Well thats ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,608    Replies: 12
"hiya matesanyone into anime? any good sites thats worth a visit? "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,022    Replies: 1
"Bug's thred got me interested in this subject so i thought i would share this! "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,848    Replies: 5
"so i finally made it to this tiny new country, and i love it here. i even made it down to victoria park to see the spinners in action, but noone was there. i have to say i'm dissapointe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,172    Replies: 18
"The other day I heard that it's possible to learn how to draw. I always considered drawing beyond me. Since I've now learnt many things that I used to think I'd never be able to do, I'v..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,505    Replies: 27
"Can anyone tell me what i can do...................? nothing that will corrode my fragile mind plz......lol "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,729    Replies: 13
"jumpin arachnid batman!I don't care if those darn things aren't poisonous, These Giger-esque will never get anywhere near my my cold, dead Ficus!!!:blockades the door and trembles: <..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,014    Replies: 13
"Post deleted by Malcolm"
Last Reply by
Views: 6,097    Replies: 50
"A small bundle of joy namely punk_pixie, needs all our help...shes a registered user, but dosent have net access @ the mo, so i have posted for her!!She's entered virgins comp to win a ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,897    Replies: 16
"Eepp...I am so stressed out. I have my very first Auslan (Australian Sign Language) Exam today and though I know that I am fully prepared I am still scared stiff.Has anyone got any sug..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,752    Replies: 51
"right! thats it! ive made a decision!i shall go mad. ive looked at all the possibilities, and its the only real solution that makes sense at the moment.all i need to do now is to find a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,015    Replies: 20
"What just happened to me is most easily said by: my best friend (female, not a romantic relationship at all) just broke up with me". Yeeeep.Okay, so, just hang in, I'm gonna rant for a ..."
Views: 574    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 807    Replies: 4
"Post deleted by Malcolm"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,133    Replies: 4
"So we have this realy big rave coming up here in Dallas... well... big by Dallas standards anyways....The promoter won't tell us the line-up or even the date/venue yet...The one tease h..."

Bulletin HOP

Inscrivez-vous pour obtenir les dernières informations sur les ventes, les nouvelles versions et plus encore...