Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
Anyone have any suggestions on how to make fire fingers? Thanks!
Nyx

"Dancing can reveal all the mystery that music conceals"

~Charles Baudelaire

Muff_Daddymember
45 posts

Posted:
hi sorry i guess im not helping cos i have no idea, but if anyone can help nyx, could someone also briefly explain to me what firefingers are? im just left im twilight wondering.......

'Statistics are like miniskirts, they reveal more than they hide.'

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
Fire fingers are these long pieces of metal that are kinda twisted at one end to make a spiral that slips over your finger, then at the other end there's sorta a small wick and you light it and it looks cool when you have one on each finger cause it really accentuates your movements when you do stuff like belly dancing. I haven't tried them but i want to work them into an act. I can probably make them from the memory of what they look like but i would rather get some good tips from those who use em or better yet buy them cause i work two jobs and have little time to tinker with stuff

"Dancing can reveal all the mystery that music conceals"

~Charles Baudelaire

Availablemember
93 posts

Posted:
nyx i've been craving a pair myself. i was taught once how to make them a while ago and could probably do it from memory also. now the reason i won't... the guy who showed me lit the fingers he just demoed to me and burned his hands up bad even though i was right there with the water bucket and he knew what he was doing. he's not a flake on fire at all or fingers. i couldn't even tell you what went wrong so be careful. in my search for wrist wraps for my poi i saw all kinds of finger designs they all looked pretty hot. on hop's home page all the way done on the option section to the left of the screen there is something about merchendise links. you can find some there. look at the pictures for refference maybe. but make sure you've got a safety round
push push in da mush

Better to Burn out than Fade out, Baby!