Page:
GLOWSTRINGININJAmember
13 posts

Posted:
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET DIFFERENT COLORED ULTRA GLOWSTICKS, YOU USUALLY CAN ONLY GET THEM IN ORANGE, BUT I HAVE BEEN TOLD THEY MAKE THEM IN OTHER COLORS, I JUST HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO FIND THEM YET, I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY HELP------------------ITS THE DJ THAT YOU LOVE, BANGIN SOUDS FROM THE CLUB, BUMPIN BASS IN YOUR TWEETER AND ITS COMIN THROUGH YOUR SPEAKER RAISIN DEMONS FROM THE DEAD SOMETHIN FOR YOU CLUBHEADZ, MIXIN MARC IN THE MIX WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS ?

ITS THE DJ THAT YOU LOVE, BANGIN SOUDS FROM THE CLUB, BUMPIN BASS IN YOUR TWEETER AND ITS COMIN THROUGH YOUR SPEAKER RAISIN DEMONS FROM THE DEAD SOMETHIN FOR YOU CLUBHEADZ, MIXIN MARC IN THE MIX WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS ?

Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
i get green from a friend of mine whose dad works for amtrak. i dont have a website for you but they do make other colors . sorry i'm of no help.------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
It's my understanding that they only make orange ultra highs. The rest are high intensity.Eric

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

jedimastahmember
97 posts

Posted:
Indeed!

GLOWSTRINGININJAmember
13 posts

Posted:
NO NOT TRUE, LIKE I SAID, YOU USUALLY CAN ONLY GET ORANGE, BUT THEY DO MAKE OTHER COLOR ULTRAS, I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ULTRAS AND HI'S, I KNOW DIFFERENT COLOR ULTRAS EXIST,I JUST DONT KNOW WHERE TO GET EM, SO POST UP IF YOU KNOW, THANKS------------------ITS THE DJ THAT YOU LOVE, BANGIN SOUDS FROM THE CLUB, BUMPIN BASS IN YOUR TWEETER AND ITS COMIN THROUGH YOUR SPEAKER RAISIN DEMONS FROM THE DEAD SOMETHIN FOR YOU CLUBHEADZ, MIXIN MARC IN THE MIX WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS ?

ITS THE DJ THAT YOU LOVE, BANGIN SOUDS FROM THE CLUB, BUMPIN BASS IN YOUR TWEETER AND ITS COMIN THROUGH YOUR SPEAKER RAISIN DEMONS FROM THE DEAD SOMETHIN FOR YOU CLUBHEADZ, MIXIN MARC IN THE MIX WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS ?

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
Glowstring, I think you are mistaken. If there are ultra highs of another color then I think only the military would have them. I'm very sceptical about this though seeing as they ultra highs weren't made to be played with, they were made to warn, hence orange, and warning color. I don't think they would make them in other colors just to be played with cause they can be very expensive and since not many people use them cause they last such a short time it wouldn't be worth it for them to make them. So whoever told you they made them in different colors may not have known the difference between them like you and I do. If you are dead set on it though, I don't care, I'd love to find different color ultras. Eric

daskmember
53 posts

Posted:
HIT THE CAPSLOCK OR THE SHIFT BUTTON OF YOUR KEYBOARD AND STOP SHOUTING NOW !!! grinIT'S 1AM HERE AND I WANT TO SLEEP !!!THANK YOU grin

o]-[DasK]-[o

MiSsFrOgmember
187 posts

Posted:
haha i usually get the cheep ass ones from wallmart... those camping lights, I was bored one night and i decided to poke a hole through the bottom of my dead glowsticks to empty them so i and ran them under warm water(i dont know what i was thiking) and my acrillic nails, i spent 25 dollars to put them on the day before, turned a nice bright yellow and the stuff inside ate the acrillic. needless to say i got them redone but girls, just for a mental note, if you are going to empty a glowstick dont do it when you have fake nails. grin But as far as ultras go i cant believe you guys havent seen the ultra high intensity yellow and orange and green that is what ive seen in ultra. In just high ive used orange purple, blue, green ,yellow, white, pink, red.they have them all over the place you just have to look. grin erica[This message has been edited by MiSsFrOg19 (edited 15 September 2001).]

Its not easy being green....

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
Damn, forced to swollow all those words. This sux. We'll I'm happy, more ultra's.Eric

MiSsFrOgmember
187 posts

Posted:
tongue @ eric

GLOWSTRINGININJAmember
13 posts

Posted:
CAPSLOCK DOESNT MEAN IM SHOUTING, SO IF THATS ALL YOU HAD TO SAY, YOU COULD HAVE SAVED IT, LATER

GLOWSTRINGININJAmember
13 posts

Posted:
CAPSLOCK DOESNT MEAN IM SHOUTING, SO IF THATS ALL YOU HAD TO SAY, YOU COULD HAVE SAVED IT, LATER

Endangered Sanitymember
164 posts

Posted:
I DONT REALLY UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE USE CAPS LOCK ALL THE TIME. PERSONALLY I THINK ITS A BIT ANNOYING. tongue

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
Not funny!

GLOWSTRINGININJAmember
13 posts

Posted:
WHO CARES IF I RIGHT IN CAPS OR NOT ? REALLY MAN, ITS NOT A BIG DEAL, PEACE------------------ITS THE DJ THAT YOU LOVE, BANGIN SOUDS FROM THE CLUB, BUMPIN BASS IN YOUR TWEETER AND ITS COMIN THROUGH YOUR SPEAKER RAISIN DEMONS FROM THE DEAD SOMETHIN FOR YOU CLUBHEADZ, MIXIN MARC IN THE MIX WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS ?

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
Yes that's right, WHO CARES!!! Just go on writting in caps but do look at rule number 4 and try to follow it. I could care less though.Eric

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
GLOWSTRINGNINJA,If you dont care about the ppl you are speaking to then perhaps you should SHUT THE F#CK UP! The use of Caps in email and other online discussion is widely accepted as meaning you are shouting.Now if you have decided (without telling those you are communicating with) to redefine the meaning of Caps in online communication...or your keyboard is broken, or there is some other excuse as to why you are using Caps... Then please tell us, otherwise you just come across as an annoying wannabee with nothing better to do...now which is it?Josh

Belgarathmember
51 posts

Posted:
Josh be easy on GLOWSTRINGNINJA, using a keyboard can be pretty hard without caps lock on, all the letters come out differently from the symbols on the keys GLOWSTRINGNINJA may not understand small letters.... confusedOr it could just be attention seeking behavior.------------------The Sand...The Surf... The Flame.

The Sand...The Surf... The Flame.

GLOWSTRINGININJAmember
13 posts

Posted:
JOSH, OK I DONT KNOW IF YOU DIDNT TAKE YOUR MEDICINE OR SOMETHIN BUT CALM DOWN, FOR REAL, WHO CARES IF I WRITE IN CAPS OR NOT, DOES IT SERIOUSLY AFFECT YOUR LIFE THAT MUCH, REALLY MAN, KICK BACK, I WRITE IN CAPS, SO WHAT,AND HOW DOES USING CAPS MEAN THAT I AM A WANNABE WITH NOTHIN BETTER TO DO ? THAT WAS REALLY JUST A STUPID COMMENT, IM TRYIN TO BE COOL WITH EVERYONE AND YOU JUST WANNA TALK TRASH, WHATEVER, PEACE------------------ITS THE DJ THAT YOU LOVE, BANGIN SOUDS FROM THE CLUB, BUMPIN BASS IN YOUR TWEETER AND ITS COMIN THROUGH YOUR SPEAKER RAISIN DEMONS FROM THE DEAD SOMETHIN FOR YOU CLUBHEADZ, MIXIN MARC IN THE MIX WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS ?

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
First of all Glow, Josh is far from stupid, next, there is a rule against using all caps, and although we don't follow every rule at all times, we try to keep shit like caps and stuff under control. Nobody's talking trash. Let me be the first to ask in a nice way. Glow, could you please stop using caps, at least when you post on the Home Of Poi board. you can type in all lower case letters if you don't like holding the shift key. I'm not attacking you so don't think I'm talking shit, if I were you'd know, Im pretty open if I don't like you.Eric

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Stop argueing over something so trivial. It just makes you all look very childish.Have a nice chat about glowsticks and dont get so angry. Everyone's much happier that way...

Meh

GLOWSTRINGININJAmember
13 posts

Posted:
ok, my bad then, i didnt know there is a rule against it, i guess that puts me in my place, but what about them ultra's

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
don't make me read the rules to you AGAIN (yes that was shouting) today.thanks for playing nice kids. And I highly recommend against insulting Josh... he has friends in high places wink smile

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
::hides behind Flash and Myst::Yeah!Josh

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
LOL, that was close, we may have had to resort to putting the rules back in yellow, so all the new people on the board would be sure to read them, and trust me, you wouldn't be able to say you didn't see them.LOL It's ok Josh, you can come out now, although I think you would break lots of people off if they made you mad enough. I'll be hiding behind you from now on. Problem resolved, back on topic, I've opened my eyes Frog, now where are they at, IF THEY EVEN EXSIST? Eric

MiSsFrOgmember
187 posts

Posted:
*sigh* ....Men rolleyes hehe eric, you're in Oceanside (marine core city) there is that store by the new movie theater they usually have orange ultras and yellow ultras, the green ones i ordered.and yes, i know what I'm talking about I'm a girl and girls are smarter then boys tongue so there hehehe grin --erica ____________________"Come with me to a land of fantasy, take my hand down into techno wonderland"[This message has been edited by MiSsFrOg19 (edited 25 September 2001).]

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
When we meet, we'll see. I decided that I want proof before I put my nasty foot in my mouth. I'll be the first to appologize once I see tangible proof. Eric

fat_freddymember
14 posts

Posted:
Try this link:https://www.extremeglow.comthere are lots of different glowsticks,but I think high intense glowsticks match the term ultra glowsticks tou wantHope tou will find what you are looking for.

fat_freddymember
14 posts

Posted:
Try this link:https://www.extremeglow.comthere are lots of different glowsticks,but I think high intense glowsticks match the term ultra glowsticks tou wantHope tou will find what you are looking for.

fat_freddymember
14 posts

Posted:

fat_freddymember
14 posts

Posted:

Page: