Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 2,129    Replies: 9
"So here they are, my new pictures!Taken last night, let me know what you think, these are with some home-made poi. my pictures here Preview here...doing a butterfly in this one I think...."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,233    Replies: 5
"I saw Daredevil on Thursday and it was much better than I was expecting I was very impressed that they showed him to be actually human, he gets beaten up, bleeds all over the place an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,277    Replies: 12
"Another rant/interest in opinion type thing.Again, PWB and I were out today. We stopped in a shop known for catering to subculture fads and trends, mostly punk-goth-esque stuff. PWB and..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,634    Replies: 16
"Got a puzzle for you guys.I have just started a new job (wahey!!!). This is a training position where I am designing an introduction to call centre course that will run for six weeks f..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,894    Replies: 14
"I have a temperature of 100F, since Tuesday. If I take Paracetamol, it drops to normal for about 3-4 hours.The question is, do I want to do this? My body has a good reason to fever to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,359    Replies: 5
"I was wondering who is thinking of submitting footage to Malcolm, for COL4? I have got some footage for the film, but it is with the editors right now.We only have a month and a half!!..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,136    Replies: 13
"Yup, thats right, time to walk down to blockbuster, pick up a crappy movie, and on the way back stop at the liquor store for some fuzzy navel like beverages, and finally grab some ice c..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,340    Replies: 33
"Just out of interest, is anyone looking forward to Valantines Day?much SNOOPoi"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,438    Replies: 6
"Does anyone know a good place to buy Kevlar in Brisbane? I can only find it at the Valley Markets.Also, about how much/metre does everyone pay for it? "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,843    Replies: 9
"Flash is a very happy alien today! For the first time in my life, I am absolutely certain I have made the right decision for my future, and have gained more confidence in the concep..."
Last Reply by
Views: 805    Replies: 5
"Just surfin' the net and found a silly game. Good for waisting time. Enjoy!Hammeroids"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,578    Replies: 18
"HI im soi, i know roi, and kindof know joi, and i spoke to roi once,wooo im backxxxxx "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,570    Replies: 4
"Hey Guys ad Gals, just wondering how much u ppl would charge for a show/performance? i went to a rave a few months ago and there was this fire twirler, and i just wode..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,976    Replies: 16
"don't know if anyone else watched this last night(UK) on discovery adventure channel..?but i was really disappointed... not in the festival, which of course looked awesome, as has been ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,936    Replies: 8
"Today may be rainy and gray out here in So Cal, but it is sunny to me! Yesterday Coldplay announced over e-mail their new tour dates and they will be here...JUNE 3RD - San Diego, Cox Ar..."
Views: 704    Replies: 0
"Hi guys you need to check this out it's funny but don't do it anywhere near the boss. They probably wouldn't appreciate it. have fun.alternative valentines fun.this one's pretty g..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,415    Replies: 1
"Hi All! Excellent site! Ive been swinging poi for about 6 months now. This weekend I have been to an outdoor Trance party where World Nr 1 DJ Tiesto was playing at Silwerstroomstrand, C..."
Views: 958    Replies: 0
"What has happened to the other suppliers link from the main page?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,929    Replies: 11
"wow as of midnight tonight in the UK there is a ban on all tobacco advertising.maybe this will cut teenagers taking up smoking, i dont think it will but i do think it is a very good ide..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,037    Replies: 29
"just wandering whats the better 1.i need every1s helpthis could be one of the most important decisions ive ever made in my life. thx "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,025    Replies: 29
"I've got the news on at the mo.. is anyone else gettin a ickle bit ansy about all this military buildup in Heathrow and now the other airports? Also heard that they may be putting troup..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,436    Replies: 9
"Ok, some people may laugh about it, but for me this is a very serious topic.I am more or less Poi addicted and I need ur help. Me used to be a clever guy with a bright future. But now I..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,875    Replies: 19
"i have noticed in the psy trance scean her ein sydney that most of the guys who have partners the girlfriends are no into psy trance and this seams to work oki was wondering if this was..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,329    Replies: 14
"I know, I know, I'm not very active on the message boards here - but I just wanted to let you all know that I finally took some pictures of myself doing with with electroglos this past ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,389    Replies: 21
"my name is liz and i'm about to embark on a world trip. part of the reason for my trip is to go to different countries and photographer fire dancers. I'm from Chicago, IL USA and i'm pa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,886    Replies: 17
"hmmmmm must be some kind of a sick joke go Australia we beat them in the cricket so we can beat them in soccer can we do it?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,787    Replies: 18
"Sitting at work, watching the board, and nobody posts for ages. Return to the forum after lunch and nothing has changed.Reading through the various topics really helps the working day t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,409    Replies: 26
"Just found this, you've probably seen this sort of test b4 but it's good fun! Check out the death test and find out how long you've got. The death test I'll die aged 75 apparently an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,773    Replies: 7
"One of the guys I work with was sent this, does anyone know if it is a load of malarky or was this attepmted? If it was were they shot on sight or did they succed in their mission?Fren..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,049    Replies: 2
"I used to live in Japan where the Valentines Day custom was for the women to buy chocalates for all the men in their office. Men are meant to (but not obliged to) return the favour a mo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,033    Replies: 4
"So I went six years without getting sick until this fall when I got a nasty head cold. Today, I woke up with a store throat. I know why this is happening (getting sick once every mont..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,468    Replies: 5
"The following is an actual question given on a University of Washington chemistry mid-term exam paper:"Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat), or endothermic(absorbs heat)? Support your an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,000    Replies: 8
"its been a while now since ive been on here so no1 will know who i am(!)but a friend of mine said somthing 2 me the the other day that i thought i would share with all u strangers...."w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,089    Replies: 14
"If everyone is against this "WAR" then why is it happening?"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,119    Replies: 23
"http://venus.13x.com/roadracingworld/scripts/NewsInsert.asp?insert=4980Oh yea..this is for the sport bike fans dodge v10 viper powered bike.codename tomahawk0-60 in two seconds Ove..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,386    Replies: 85
"This article was sent to me. http://www.observer.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,6903,887200,00.html It's really funny. But when you think about it, Denny's already caters to stoners. 24 hour j..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,184    Replies: 20
"Hey everyone! I got into poi last October, and as soon as I had just got into doing very basic moves, the cold set in and no poi for me!!! I cannot poi indoors as my flat is too sma..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,639    Replies: 5
"quote: Theird, Nobody allowed Japan to bomb Pearl Harbor Well goodness me, it sure looks like it since the US attacked first! Although why the US Gov would want to claim to being so da..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,510    Replies: 3
"DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE COCO MONSTER? LAST I HEARD HE WAS RUNNING ACROSS A FIELD HOLDING HIS CUSTARD FLAVOURED FROSTIES, CHASING A SHEEP WITH AN ORANGE EAR! ANY IDEA WHERE..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,885    Replies: 36
"I met a twirler on Saturday night and I found out that he's had three different sign on names on HoP. I thought he was actually three different people. I am confused Personally I don..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,814    Replies: 4
"Double Jeopardy is an 800-year-old British law that says you cannot be tried twice for the same crime. Both Blair in Britain and Carr (Premier of NSW in Australia) are tying to change ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,222    Replies: 6
"This is a bizarre story. I liked futurama once, but lately it's been sending me not so subtle messages....I can't study during it, whoever is supposed to be studying with me runs off fo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,032    Replies: 5
"Did anyone see this on ITV just now?What did you think? I liked it, but I thought it was based on wrong ideas, overall."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,238    Replies: 8
"Well i suppose im keeping with the "soon to be valentines day" theme.....in a kinda strange way!Anywho....Ex's....what to do..what to do....whats the verdict....EXILE OR EBRASE THEM AS ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,776    Replies: 18
"Funny something that Charles mentioned in my thread in Staff Tech about needing more fire...So why do you do these arts... Is it just for the fire?!I have always thought it wasnt just a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,476    Replies: 5
"In your ~Dreams~Have you ever had dreams that will stay with you, even when you don’t write them down? I don’t mean Bad dreams, but learning experiences in the dreamtime. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,036    Replies: 3
"another random website link, just for all the tool fans (come on, you all know who you are).if you tried to spoof a site about the dangers of alternative rock, i don't think you could p..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,353    Replies: 24
"OK... laugh at you if you must cuz I'm gonna disclose something silly about me. At the end of this month I'm doing "3-minute dating" with a co-worker of mine. The way it works is that..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,450    Replies: 44
"Not nearly as offensive as the suicide bomber thing, I promise. Which enemy of the christian faith are you I appear to be a philosopher/scientist &lbr; 27 May 2002, 10:13: Message edit..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,356    Replies: 32
"Sorry another war one I'm afraid I just wanted to ask what everyone would do if they were drafted?Would you be happy and proud to fight against Iraq (or other terroist states) would you..."

HOP kreisförmig

Melden Sie sich an, um die neuesten Informationen zu Verkäufen, Neuerscheinungen und mehr zu erhalten ...