~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
christmas is around the corner again. What's everybody got planned? This year I only get the one day off and then back to work at midnight boxing day morning. frown I hope you guys will be celebrating better! ubblol

Never hold your farts in! They travel up your spine, go into your brain and that's where shitty idea's come from.

heyahoneyBRONZE Member
Redneck Woman
566 posts

Posted:
I am hope fully going to go and party on christmas with all of my friends and family. I just got my 2 week vacation approved. YEA BUDDY NOW!!!!

Top Three Things I've Learn While Being A Mom
1. Baby poop comes in many colors.
2. Makes sure all dirty diapers are not accessable to my dog.
3. Burp rags are not big enough.

My hairs on fireIf its got pistons or boobs, its gonna be expensive...
515 posts

Posted:
Im gonna ave a family...BEACH PARTY oh yea!

Henry Hill - 'One day the kids from the neighbourhood carried my mothers groceries all the way home, you know why? It was out of respect'...

ahmet_20valve_ahmet(at)hotmail(dot)com
Hope all is well : )

Zizikymember
47 posts

Posted:
I'm in school to 23.12. and return to that f*****g school 2.1 :/

miluju prahu a pár lidí v ní i mimo ní smile

PRAGUE FOREVER smile

teejay_bluemikes bitch
387 posts

Posted:
yer gotta work till xmas eve [but thats my last shift in the hole] then trek home to c my family [god knows how long on a train - prob not that far...] on xmas eve nite!!! gunna be such a mission!!!

cant wait to c my parents tho! and my sis n bro!!! oohhhhhh!!! sooooo excited now!!!

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!! YEY!!!

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music - angela monet.

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
I think I'm goanna go kick around greece for the week where it is warmer and I can see old stuff...

this will be the 3rd Xmas in a row without my family (I was in Africa for the last 2) - and you know what, that iss fine by me. I love my family, but I'm not much of a Xmas fan anyway.

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

teejay_bluemikes bitch
387 posts

Posted:
i love christmas, i cant imagine not bein with my family - for me thats wot its all about. wink

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music - angela monet.

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
I plan on sleeping ubbangel

Maybe some eating, and some spinning.

Other than that no plans. smile

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

FabergGOLD Member
veteran
1,459 posts

Posted:
all my family are going to be away this xmas so i'm all on my lonesome.

i'm not much of a xmas fan either though, i never put a a tree or decorations. bah humbug wink i'd like to skip it completely, but it's my mam's birthday, so it's hard to ignore....

i understand that it means a lot to some people though, especially those who are alone.

i've volunteered to help feed the homeless on xmas day again this year. i did this for the 1st time 2 years ago, and it was a fantastic day. just seeing the expression on people faces, the thankfulness at having somewhere to come in out of the cold for a few hours, and company for the afternoon.

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely smile

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
lucky you.

i could not think of a better way to spend xmas.

im dreading going home

Love is the law.

Borathmember
64 posts

Posted:
Working and Uni through the build up and then I believe there's a Toga Party Christmas Eve that I shall be attending in full dress.

biggrin

My family is hosting the big family dinner this year and Quix will be getting introduced to 20 or so of my relatives, much to my perverse amusement.

And lots of drinking. Lots and lots of drinking.

I can't be evil; I'm wearing pink.

grasshoppahBRONZE Member
HoP is teh suxor.
425 posts

Posted:
i think evil alien robots invented Christmas.

Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
*goes into her evil 'bah humbug' i hate my parnets mode*
I've decided that christmas just isnt christmas anymore when I have to split it between 2 houses. So I booked myself in to work christmas day and boxing day, so neither of them can squabble about who has me, and when. Other than that im sleeping and eating smile

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
My xmas is kinda split up between my parents, christmas with me mum, and boxing day with my dad. 2 xmass! Woohoo!

It is a bore, travelling around tho...

I love xmas tho, but i dont like the whole pressie thing. Bit too materialistic for me...

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

GidgBRONZE Member
Super Gidg!!!!
8,506 posts

Posted:
I get two weeks off, after that I'm going to my sisters for a non-traditional Christmas meal. Everything else is unplanned.

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is NOT.
Proud member of the HoP DPS.
Sanity is a highly overrated state of mind.
I'm normal ... it's everyone else that's crazy.

Gidg

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
I hope it won't be too hot this year, last year we were sitting around sweating. Gotta love aussie summer!

Never hold your farts in! They travel up your spine, go into your brain and that's where shitty idea's come from.

DominoSILVER Member
UnNatural Scientist - Currently working on a Breville-legged monkey
757 posts

Posted:
Christmas will be spent with extended family. However New Year will hopefully be spent with with friends and should be a blast. Not that i'm not looking forward to Christmas but this will be the be the first New Year that I've had away from home.

Give me a lever long enough and a place to stand and I can beat the world into submission.

YexBRONZE Member
97 posts

Posted:
Written by: Laya

I hope it won't be too hot this year, last year we were sitting around sweating. Gotta love aussie summer!

you have no clue how lucky you are. smile frown

i wish i was in aus.

but on the other side of the world i'll be in calgary as usual which is an hour from banff. so you can bet on me being on the ski hill ripping it up and pissing off all the chinese tourists as they try to navigate expert runs. smile frown

"Not all who wander are lost. "

J.R.R. Tolkien

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
My sister with the baby is going to her husbands parents and my other older sister is coming to our house so we are having a "mature without baby" xmas.... i think somewhere along the lines a roulette wheel has been purchased and some bottles of bubbley! soundz interesting!

No plans for new year... a couple of possibilities tho xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
I was going to be spending Christmas with my girlfriend for the first time around at her house with her family, but as it turms out her folks aren't too happy with me at the mo and my girls older sister can't stand to be around me...so I'll be staying at home.

On the plus side I am putting a fire show on for my local pub biggrin

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

*robyn*BRONZE Member
111 posts

Posted:
i'm going home!!!! 12 days ..... and a 9.5 hour flight....

my state of mind creates my world

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
we have non stop 24 hour christmas radio playing in the office at the moment biggrin

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
https://www.emailsanta.com/clock.html

Visit here for the countdown! beerchug

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

*robyn*BRONZE Member
111 posts

Posted:
fun!

i spent saturday in rochester for the dickensian christmas fair. sipping mulled wine while fake snow gently falls and street urchins/chimney sweeps seranade you with carols....it really gets you in the festive mood! i am such a sucker for christmas cheer.

my state of mind creates my world

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
there's nothing like a good Santacon to get one in the mood biggrin