Fire Fans, Fire Fans Wire Frames only Purchase includes access to the following online resources
- Fantastic Lotus design adds to your style and grace.
- Welded steel construction.
- Powder coated for extended life and good finish.
- The black finish helps create an illusion the fire is 'floating'.
- Fully balanced with finger hole to increase the range of movements and spins possible.
- See video below for tips on making your own fans.
About SINGLE HoP Large Lotus Fire Fan Frame
Palm ring improves the feel in your hand.
Closed loop at the end of the fingers helps trap the wick in place for easy construction and more durable life.
Due to the lightweight nature of this design, fans are not recommended to be thrown or dropped as this may cause damage.
- Fan Width: 25 inches (625mm).
- Fan Height: 16 inches (410mm).
- Made from 4mm and 7mm diameter welded steel wire.
- Weight: 482g per Fan Frame.
My Guarantee to you
- Average customer review for service and support: 4.9
Number of reviews: 3679.
- We are dedicated to providing you with safe, quality products plus all the support you could ever need.
- Our friendly support team is here to assist you with every aspect of your order.
"If you are not 100% satisfied with our goods for any reason then return to us within 30 days of opening for a complete refund for the goods."
That is my personal promise
Home of Poi Ltd
11th September, 2015
"This was first time I ordered something outside of Europe and it couldn't have been better experience than this. I didn't have any problems order products I wanted. Delivery time was a little bit long but I didn't expect anything else. Products were packed very well and nothing was damaged. The lotus Fire Fans are more beautiful than I was expected. So excellent job!"
Nina, Finland. [Verified Buyer]
20th April, 2013
Strong but Heavy
"This is a very large Frame great for displays but tech spinners beware."
Hobbes Flow, USA. [Verified Buyer]
2nd April, 2011
Lotus fire fans
"These are just beautiful!! So good in fact that I bought another pair within in the week just so that I could have mine to play with as the other set had already been hijacked by friends ... They spin very well on the finger loop & feel really well balanced and weighted. Comfortable to stop/change direction and easy on the hand/fingers - a real smooth finish with the coating that's been used. As the sales specs say they aren't designed for throwing and after a few drops they have become a more interesting shape at the end!...If I had taken the time to wick them first this may have helped to protect them... I was just too impatient to try! Home of Poi you are genius and have done it again! Another outstanding product. They look and feel lush to play with. Once again despite a major earthquake service and delivery was outstanding. I always recommend HOP for fire toys to all fellow spinners here. Thanks lovely HOP-pers! Nikki Henson Director Jugglers Rest Backpackers Picton"
Nicola Henson, New Zealand. [Verified Buyer]