• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

old hand
Total posts: 719
Posted:So, this is an event for nunchuckers and normal spinners to congrigate. It's been organised over at Freestyleforum.net but it's welcome to HoPers too of course.

Saturday 14th November... As this is convenient for the majority of people.

PM me for address.

I think we have the perfect location, plenty of room to spin & 5 minutes away from the hospital (laugh3)

After this initial event my nunchaku school will be held in this location. We'll have dj's, a bar, and a mad party afterwards for anyone interested.. I can meet people at the train station if anyones not sure how to get to the venue.. There will be a donation of five or ten quid required to cover costs.. Who's game?