TalliseBRONZE Member
8 posts

Posted:
How many of you spotted this in the sites inventory? https://www.homeofpoi.com/shop/productDetails/Pack-of-colored-flame-powder xD omg it's so awsome! The green is like a giant emerald snake coming up to eat you! xD omg lol this makes me want to work harder just to bring my skill level to fire poi readyness!! If anyone buys this stuff can you PLEASE post some pictures of you spining it?
*dies of the poi madness!* ubbrollsmile

ElectricBlueGOLD Member
Now with extra strawberries
810 posts

Posted:
If you check out the entry for the Fire Dye in the store there are a few pictures.

https://www.homeofpoi.com/shop/productDetails/Pack-of-colored-flame-powder

Just one thing if posible try and stick to regular English rather than txt speak in your posts and especially in your titles if you can. It makes the board a lot easier to read and you are more likely to get good responses.

Oh also i just realised since your new here you should go introduce yourself in the introductions forum. There are lots of friendly people in there and you may even meet some people in your area who can help you learning poi.

[Old link]

Have fun smile ubbrollsmile biggrin
EDITED_BY: ElectricBlue (1216880456)

I {Heart} hand me downs and spinning in the snow.<br /><br />

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
looks gud smile

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

BasstonesGOLD Member
Do you do the poiz?
530 posts

Posted:
Ordered some of the 22nd of july, order still hasn't arrived frown

First hop order that I've had not arrive with 4 days of posting so blaming this one on australia post. Oh well nothing to do but keep waiting smile

Very excited to finally give it a go though! Have dabbled with making my own in the past with limited success, so if this is a ready to go alternative then fantastic!

"In the end there is only fire and a waterfall"