Forums > Help! > need help with lflame effects license

Login/Join to Participate

2 posts
Location: TX

Do I have to get the flame effects license in order to do large outside venues

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts
Location: Bali, Australia

Hi there. Depends where you live and what you are intending to do eg pyro. Ask your local council or Fire brigade. Also, this question would probably get a better answer in another section of this site: this Chat section is mostly for jokes etc

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

FearpigSILVER Member
member - tee hee "member"
279 posts
Location: Bethnal Green, London, England (UK)

In the UK this would be covered under the Pyrotechnic License and as such is fairly tightly controlled... no idea what you would have to go through in the US though!

"Whats wrong with the cat?" - Mrs Schrdinger

HOP Newsletter
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more...