Forums > Introductions > aussie lost in germany going to fullmoonfest berlin and love parade

Login/Join to Participate

missangelanewbie
8 posts

Posted:
hi there peeps. just new to this site... i am living in munich.. kinda got stuck here. hard to connect up with like minded fire junkies, drummers and twirlers. weavesmiley i am going to fullmoon fest in berlin 7th to 12th and then onto love parade. anybody going.. is anybody out there!!

i am 31, single, from australia, blonde, blue eyes. redface

(that should keep the fans happy he he)

talents are fire poi, flags, glow poi, glow sticks.. usual related toys. weavesmiley would say i am an above average twirler. biggrin performed in the opening ceremony for the winter games in cadrona new zealand. bin on telly.. had my 45 seconds of fame smile .. opening show for a basketball finals game in townsville oz. interests are movies.. fantastsy or science fiction same goes for reading. love to dance, party..

now stuck in munich.. tried busking here and the germans looked at me like i was mad. didn't make any money for beer frown

anyway.. somebody blog me!

EDITED_BY: missangela (1151317503)

CmkBSILVER Member
Justme
114 posts

Posted:
The Love parade is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and full moon is also good!!!!!!!!!

weavesmiley

missangelanewbie
8 posts

Posted:
dont suppose your going??

CmkBSILVER Member
Justme
114 posts

Posted:
I am trying to go back to the love parade. It was cancelled last year. I have some Dutch friends that will be there, I lived last year in Berlin. It is fantastic. There was a love fest instead and I met some increidable spinners. I was just begining then and felt ashamed to show them what I could do or not do. redface

weavesmiley

missangelanewbie
8 posts

Posted:
well pretty sure it is on this year judging by the wedsite. they are advertising in berlin for it. apparenting has a new financial backer this year so fingers crossed. send me a post if you plan to go aye. haven't had much of a chance to spin here yet an pretty keen to light up!

CmkBSILVER Member
Justme
114 posts

Posted:
Yeah it will be on this year. |I want to I have dutch and Danish friends that will be there. and I have my old flat in Berlin that I can stay at. I hope I can juggle things so I can go.
I will let you know
smile

weavesmiley

missangelanewbie
8 posts

Posted:
cool if you can make it.. be neat to meet fellow spinner.. cant wait to bust out the party tricks. was hopeing to make it to the fullmoonfest as well... it runs for a week before hand and was thinking about combining the last day of the fest (12th) with the love.
hope you can make it
smile

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Come back to Australia tongue

missangelanewbie
8 posts

Posted:
oh i wish... germany nit really my fav place to be wit no money and average friends! i'm homesick big time! i just dont get the sense of humer here at all.. ahhh
be home some though... few more festivals to goto and then i out of here. i mean i has been a blst seeing bits of europe but the down time in between travels is really average. i've travelled around alot but australia is still my favourite place smile