TiffXBRONZE Member
76 posts
Location: England

Im not sure if i am posting this in the right forum, but can anyone tell me how to go about getting a street performing license?
any help or advice would b great.

Pass the dutchie on the left hand side!

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts
Location: Brum / Dorset / Fairy Land

This might get mroe noticed in the HELP section smile

'Fraid I can't help you about any informaiton on busking licenses though.

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

JtJCheck ya later
500 posts
Location: Lower Shaw Farm

If it's in wilts, you should be able to get away with it. Just make sure you don't block any pathways etc. and generally private shopping centres/areas will not like street performers in their vacinity, so try and stick to public council type property.

Do you have public liability insurance? If you do, that is always a good blag with anyone who tries to move you on. It, at least, makes you look sensible and organised, rather than just a crazy hippy wink

Jake the Juggler

HOP Newsletter
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more...