Forums > Videos > HoP Official Jelly Wrestling Competition 2004

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
First of all, let me say, Joe is an absolute legend. Secondly, Joe is an absolute legend. Thirdly, I have footage of Pounce and Mand getting really wet and sticky together, to the cheers and delight of at least 10 other HoP people gathered around.

There's 2 copies of the video, both windows media player files (wmv - i found it compresses them better than divx) contained in zip files (to stop streaming). They are both the same, but one is 7 megs and crap quality - for dialup users, and one 50 megs and good quality for broadband users.

Low Bandwidth Version (approx 7 megs)

High Bandwidth version (approx 50 megs)

They'll be online till i have no bandwidth left, there's sadely a financial limit to how many 50 meg files i can serve per month frown Get em whilst they're hot!

Enjoy! biggrin

EDITED_BY: flid (1073956567)

SpitFireGOLD Member
Mand's Girl....and The Not So Shy One
2,723 posts

Posted:
OK.. .my abs hurt. My abs hurt froim LAUGHING.

I so wish I could have seen that in person...though I have no desire to wrestle in jello myself....so perhaps it's a good thing I only watched on video.

Solitude sometimes speaks to you, and you should listen.

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
i'm on a mission to find adobe premiere today, because i refuse to use windows movie maker one more minute

it was me shouting that, not frodo. I'd have gone get you, but i was filming!

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
i thought someone did go get you mech and you refused to get out of bed. i obviously couldn't come and get you as i was busy pinning everyone in the wrestling biggrin

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

KiwiBexmember
69 posts

Posted:
Actually, I was dispatched to get you out of bed, tried twice and you didn't move....I did my best!! Take consolation from the video bro.

I said perhaps, and thats FINAL.

I love my length!

MandSILVER Member
Keeper of the Spitfire
2,317 posts

Posted:
Quote:

i obviously couldn't come and get you as i was busy pinning everyone in the wrestling biggrin

ubblol or more likely, getting pinned yourself! ubblol

Lets steal a spaceship and head for the sun, and shoot the stars with a lemonade ray gun.

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
or removing your top biggrin ubblol

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

MandSILVER Member
Keeper of the Spitfire
2,317 posts

Posted:
Quote:

or removing your top biggrin ubblol

ubblol
Gonna have to bring one that doesn't just untie next time! ubblol

Lets steal a spaceship and head for the sun, and shoot the stars with a lemonade ray gun.

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
you lie you lie!! hahaha... i shouting to get mech! poor mech i really wanted to be there in the jelly with him, but i got our wonderful host instead!!!

had the worst few days of my life since leaving kent, and finding it hard to come down to earth again, videos will be online as soon as i have finished edditing them

frodo out!!

am downloading the videos me self!! heheh

passing through, this world still lives.

DioHoP Mechanical Engineer
729 posts

Posted:
eek eek eek

Wow guys.... I liked that one a lot! It's good to see vids from the community that show a spirit of togetherness and just outright fun... kudos for bringing that spirit to the boards.

Kinda sad when I watch and all I think is... "why doesn't that person use X technique to counter that?!" and "go for the arm-bar, the arm-bar!"

Apparently I need some education in the spirit of jelly wrestling... when the next tourney comes around maybe I'll be up for a challenge or two smile

What hits the fan is not evenly distributed.

Raphael96SILVER Member
old hand
899 posts

Posted:
I downloaded it, but get only audio when I play it...no video. frown

Raph

Mistress AuroraHot Schtuff
1,032 posts

Posted:
I watched it with Dio

I want to compete for Jelly Wrestling of HoP too!
Maybe might have one this summer...Maybe

or better yet...Body oil wrestling!!!!
That would be kinda fun and slippery wink

RISK: Do not follow the common path; Go where there is no path and leave a trail.

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
then come to clapham in the summer. We're having a rematch in a paddling pool. Anyone is welcome to attend, but must bring 3 litres of jelly with them

WryTerraThe reason we say "European"
912 posts

Posted:
litres? I thought it was pints. That's inflation for you.

"We have done the impossible and that makes us mighty" - Mal Reynolds

"I can't tell the difference between an electron and a cat" - Brother of a friend

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
yep, and vegetarian jelly only this time

1,032 posts

Posted:
Quote:

yep, and vegetarian jelly only this time

What other kinds of jelly are there...I just eat the ones with fruit in them confused wink

RISK: Do not follow the common path; Go where there is no path and leave a trail.

WryTerraThe reason we say "European"
912 posts

Posted:
normal jelly (jello) is made from the meat byproduct... gellatin (or however it's spelt).

"We have done the impossible and that makes us mighty" - Mal Reynolds

"I can't tell the difference between an electron and a cat" - Brother of a friend

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
Jelly is what you'd call Jello.

most jelly in the UK has animal derived gelatine in it. It's possible to make it without (using something like agar agar as the gelling agent), but a few pence more expensive so most isn't. In other countries all jelly is made without animal gelatine, and as a weird twist the main UK jelly maker's (rowntrees) ready made jelly is vegetarian/vegan, but cubes not.

1,032 posts

Posted:
Ok I forgot that different words have different meanings to people in other places in the world.

Jello...Now I got it! Kewlness. beerchug

Page: