AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
HEY, where are all the Toronto Poi people?Am i the only one? I am VERY new at all this, but I want to meet with other's so i can learn more and more.email me if you want to spin in toronto,youshimmy@hotmail.com

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
I'm interested in learning Poi, and live near the Beaches of Toronto. I had a 5-minute lesson from a stranger at a party, and just fell in love. That's about the length ofmy experience. I need to get or make some, and start practicing in myback yard or a park. How far along are you?svanegmond@home.com

EnryoPLATINUM Member
9 posts

Posted:
Hey, I"m from the peterborough area which is about 1.5hrs from T.O and also just started Poi. I've never been to a rave and looking for somebody who could point me in the direction of one
Non-Https Image Link

ghostgirlSILVER Member
7 posts

Posted:
hey im in ther downtown toronto area, poi''ing is aswem. when i started i couldent stop, iv never actually tried it at a rave thought cuz im afrade of hitting people 0.o

GHOSTGIRL

scoobydoobienewbie
6 posts

Posted:
hey wuts up im new in toronto looking for people to spin fire with i do the Rope Dart and Fire Sword if anyone wants to spin let me know