Forums > Social Chat > moving to melbourne (i hope)

Login/Join to Participate

lasersurgeGOLD Member
100 posts

Posted:
Hello to all twirlers from melbourne. I'm hopefully going to be moving to melbourne beginning of next year, if all goes to plan, and i thought it would be cool to get to know some of you. I'm from adelaide, and have recently been twirling with the arc of flame/adelaide fire night folks, who are way cool. I'm a 20year old architecture student who's been twirling for over 2 months now i think and i'm hooked on it. It'd be great to hear from some of you about the twirling scene around melbourne and about yoursleves.
take care, twirl hard, and dont get caught alight
Dylan

people are people

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
woop!
the worksops in melbourne/st kilda threads will be genereally up-to-date with melb-based hijinx.
aren't ya glad that the SBS programs will come on half an hour earlier!?
glad to hear more fire's a'coming!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
nnnnooooooo! dont go to melbourne! it always rains! come to sydney! the weathers far more appealing, and we have a nice harbour [altho swimming in it is not recommended]and lovely people

oh well. i think ill go and post silly comments in benders website.
byeeee!

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

Shibakienthusiast
309 posts

Posted:
oh no! dont tell me it always rains there!!!!

i the rain, but after 7 or 8 days straight, i want to see the sunshine. in florida ( where i live currently) it rains for 7 or 8 days straight... beautiful when it does... but ooooh then the sunshine is so beautiful.

Wow