MozyBRONZE Member
*.. If ya can't be Good, Be Good at it..*
147 posts

Posted:
Last Saturday night i was on the beach with a whole group of friends, fire twirling, next to a big bon fire and the ocean, plus the tunes were playing (best tunes i've heard in awhile).

I was sitting down watching a few people twirling and i thought to myself that it is my turn to play. So i crawled over to my doubles and then stood up, to my surprise my knee gave way and i fell down like a bag of s###.

So bascially, the rest of the night wasn't good for me. Three days later i'm starting to walk again and, hopefully, by next weekend i can go to Earthdance on Fiztroy Island East of Cairns

I just thought i would let everybody know
cheers

Mozy

watching the world go by!!!!

Trick ferret on the making hehe!!!!
Everybodyknows me as (TriX)

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
hey dude, sorry to hear tha ti have a trick knee too, mines tendon damage and after 2yrs it still aint better!

if you have pulled/strained the cap then the best thing i can telll you do is support it, DONT use a neoprine support(one of those heavy sports supports) first use a long sock double over to cushoin the knee, a true sports suppost will apply too much pressure, and cause less healing, a long sock will help the knee by just softly holding it together, i may not feel like it doing anything buti works then fter a while use a full support to help heal better!

just try not to move and sleep with your leg up and that'll help too, i know how much this hurts, i cant walk afetr i put mine out, it goes about 4" up and to my left and back in!an i go down really quickly!

anyways...sorry hope itgets better just give it some support and try to stay off it!

later days

Step (el-nombrie)

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
ignore mech, he doesnt know what he is talking about.
my advice is to chop your leg off, and then amuse/scare everyone by playing with your new prosthetic leg.

i think ive had too much coffee and too little sleep.....

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
*clips dentrassi around the ear*

not talked to you in a while how are you my old man?

Step (el-nombrie)

Nephtysresident fridge magnet
835 posts

Posted:
argh... sounds painful Mozy! Get well soon, hope you can make it to those parties!

everyone's unique except me

MozyBRONZE Member
*.. If ya can't be Good, Be Good at it..*
147 posts

Posted:
Well after a few days of annoyance i have come good. walking fine and most of all playing with fire again yipppeeeeeeeee

Earthdance here i come

Mozy

Oh i almost forgot thanx for the hug Nephtys and thanx for the advice Mechhead
and Dentrassi

watching the world go by!!!!

Trick ferret on the making hehe!!!!
Everybodyknows me as (TriX)