Forums > Meet Others > any one spinning any where near southampton??

Login/Join to Participate

Brogannewbie
12 posts

Posted:
hey, is there ANYONE spinning in the south of england?? heloooooooooo out there.... southampton?? Romsey??? any where near... ish ........ some one get back to me.......Xx eek

Im small, i have long hair, blue eyes. i crack alot of jokes. I am ALWAYS up for trying new things ; ) I love clubbing, dancing and smoking. spliffs all round please?.... all round me!!

LizzybethLizzy hearts sunshine hoop
272 posts

Posted:
oooh. come join us in portsmouth smile its exciting having new people!

if i could be a busy busy bee...

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Yep I'm southampton and will be going to bournemouth spins on tuesday nights when I can when it gets just a tad warmer.

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

sichaineyBRONZE Member
enthusiast
242 posts

Posted:
Im Bournemouth based and free most of the time im always! Im spinninh most days if you want to come join. smile

Brogannewbie
12 posts

Posted:
wow, that sounds like it could be a good laugh, would love it if you could let me no when and were there going to start, many thanks. brogan

Im small, i have long hair, blue eyes. i crack alot of jokes. I am ALWAYS up for trying new things ; ) I love clubbing, dancing and smoking. spliffs all round please?.... all round me!!

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
the spins the last 3 or 4 years have been in bournemouth gardens by the balloon (the bournemouth eye) from 7 til late on tuesday evenings. I'll post here the next tuesdays I'm going down hug

where abouts in southampton are you based? if your close we can always meet up another random evening you are free some timeyou should definately come to southern lights in pool in June biggrin

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
down to bournemouth Gardens tonight if anyone is interested wink