TomSILVER Member
135 posts

Posted:
Sorry, kind of a silly posting but just reading through todays threads and I noticed that Pele closed XTREMRAVR's injuries thread just 4 minutes after s/he posted it!Is that the shortest lived thread ever?Or is mine gonna be?Was there some kind of search I could have done?Please don't close me..Not yet..*begs helplessly**gives up and goes back to doing overdue assignment*Tom

Pele'sWhippingBoymember
442 posts

Posted:
I think it's good that there's a positive view of the mods. There were some people gettting upset there for a while about the mods performing their duties.------------------FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB."Those who can, do. Those who can't, critique"Pyromorph.com - Let the fire change you

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
I don't really know of a way to search for closed threads, but... grin grin grin That is the backdoor way that we can cheat and find out who really is scoring points! HAHAHA! All someone has to do now, is find out how to search for closed threads.Alright, let's get to work, people...------------------I feel more like I do now then I did when I got here.PLUR(RE) ---J---

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Trust me...it isn't the shortest lived thread. I just happened to be taking a break from working out at that time.Glowshow, you can't post in closed threads, so finding them by doing an archive search (hint,hint) won't help you. Deleted threads are lost forever in the cyber-abyss.And if you recall in the game rules, post whoring and creating threads to be shut down only gets you negative points. wink Also, one point per person per thread, unless you are the one who helps the "lost thread poster" find their way, then you get a bonus point.Oh, and this hasn't been covered before and so it'll stay open. Besides, I am interested to hear what people have to say.And no, I didn't get a point for XtremeRavr's thread! smile------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com[This message has been edited by Pele (edited 14 February 2002).]

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Flash Fire rides a horsey and carries a jousting stick (yes, I know, but I'm not arguing with her). Charles has stilts and can leap over objects. Pele is american and, as such, probably has some huge, fuel guzzling, race car thingie that makes loads more noise than is strictly necessary.And josh? Well, what can I say? Josh just simply is.All of theses attributes mean that they can all dash to the scene of a errant topic and exercise their moderating powers with almost superhuman speed.------------------C@ntusThere's only one way of life and that's your own.

Meh

xtremravr...was here..member
337 posts

Posted:
that was a pretty quick closing...thought that i might get one reply..o well..just read some of the older ones...good stuff, all sorts of bruises and scars and war wounds...i think the mods are doin a good job...they redirect you when you start an old thread so its not like you get cutoff, just restart an old one right?... anyhow im gonna have to figure out this point game in a while...well back to glowsticking my self to death....p.l.u.r.r.xtremravr

Peace Luv Uni-t Respect Responsa-what?!?! Xtrem

DIANNAmember
55 posts

Posted:
*good job mods* thank you for closing all thoes un nessarry therds it's so nice to read the new stuffevery day! or the old ones brougt back!

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Takes a bow... :and falls off his stilts:(not to mention that the only thread I've ever closed has been the dangerous or offensive types)------------------Charles (AKA INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggle.co.nz/fire/fire.html[This message has been edited by Charles (edited 14 February 2002).]

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?